The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@tremonthustler1 school me on why Brice aint gonna be a 1st round pick bruh :to:
That's just my mock now.
1. Odd man out. Someone has to slip.

2. His frame doesn't seem to pack on and hold weight.

3. In the late first teams are gonna look for Euros but there's a deep pool of college talent. This could be like the year a lot of known college guys go undrafted because teams look to pull any Euro to save a roster spot

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i cant see the lakers not drafting ingram if they keep the pick

sf is a glaring need and hes a top 2 prospect....no brainer

if they could finesse boston and grab the 3rd pick plus a nets pick :banderas:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Marcus Smart impacts winning. He can guard 1-5 and he is only 6'2.

:whoa:

He's not guarding Boogie Cousins. He's not Guarding Marc Gasol. He's not guarding Durant, or LaMarcus Aldridge....

He can guard 1-3. And he did a good job on milsap, who is an undersized four. But he's not guarding real PFs or Centers, and he couldn't even guard the really big 3's.

And this is coming from an admitted Marcus Smart fan.

You just have to be realistic.

Chad Ford has been wrong so many times with our picks i dont even pay attention no more...

This is probably smart.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Chriss is probably gone at our pick so they're all candidates i guess.

Sabonis the only one I really don't want. Skal I wouldn't mind because we probably won't pick this high again for a while so swinging for the fences is understandable, and I can see how Ellenson would fit in on the team. He plays pretty much exactly how our 4s are supposed to.

I've kind of fallen in love with Hernangomez lately too (NH) but he'd be a huge reach there.

As long as we get something at the 4 I'm good I guess.

I think we trade the other 1st or take a draft and stash guy, so we pretty much have to take a 4 at 9

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chriss is probably gone at our pick so they're all candidates i guess.

Sabonis the only one I really don't want. Skal I wouldn't mind because we probably won't pick this high again for a while so swinging for the fences is understandable, and I can see how Ellenson would fit in on the team. He plays pretty much exactly how our 4s are supposed to.

I've kind of fallen in love with Hernangomez lately too (NH) but he'd be a huge reach there.

As long as we get something at the 4 I'm good I guess.

I think we trade the other 1st or take a draft and stash guy, so we pretty much have to take a 4 at 9

Hergangomez is a strong candidate for your #27 pick to me.

How come more pe Ole aren't talking about Ellenson being able to maybe become a stretch 5 with his size?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:whoa:

He's not guarding Boogie Cousins. He's not Guarding Marc Gasol. He's not guarding Durant, or LaMarcus Aldridge....

He can guard 1-3. And he did a good job on milsap, who is an undersized four. But he's not guarding real PFs or Centers, and he couldn't even guard the really big 3's.

And this is coming from an admitted Marcus Smart fan.

You just have to be realistic.

This is probably smart.

1-5 :dwillhuh: I'd give you 1-3

Celtics get 'crazy' with Marcus Smart defending Kristaps Porzingis

Celtics Get 'Kind Of Crazy' On Defense, Send Marcus Smart Against Knicks' Porzingis

The Celtics' productive chaos finds an avatar in Marcus Smart

i

It worked and Kristaps is 7'3 :manny:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
It worked and Kristaps is 7'3 :manny:

Is there something wrong with you?

He was able to guard Porzingis, because porzingis is rail thin and physically weak.

I'm sure he could guard Steve Novak, too.

He won't be able guard Porzingis in three years.

Just like he can't guard any of the other guys I mentioned. You are out of your depth arguing with me. He can't guard a real back to the basket 4 or 5. There is no shame in that, just try to watch the over-hyping. :obama:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3rd pick plus a nets pick wouldn't be more valuable than Ingram. You can bookmark this post.

You wilding

Nets are trash next year

You telling me buddy hield + a top 5 pick next year ain't worth it for Ingram?

Rookie salaries not raising with the cap....you gonna have 2 top prospects locked into making less than 5 mil a year out of 100 million dollar salary cap

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You wilding

Nets are trash next year

You telling me buddy hield + a top 5 pick next year ain't worth it for Ingram?

Rookie salaries not raising with the cap....you gonna have 2 top prospects locked into making less than 5 mil a year out of 100 million dollar salary cap
Buddy ain't going at 3