The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jamal Murray just set the franchise record for made 3's in the Pre Draft workout with the Celtics.

79 out of 100

Looks like the Celtics are taking another guard. Ainge back at it again.

Marcus Smart
Avery Bradley
Terry Rozier
Isaiah Thomas
RJ Hunter
James Young
Marcus Thornton
Evan Turner

8 Guards already :mjlol:

Thornton was on the Wiz I thought.
James Young will probably either be just outright cut or traded for a top 55 2nd :russ:

Evan Turner is going about to be overpaid by someone

RJ Hunter will end up being one of those 12/13 man types so the Celts won't be that bad off what they lack is a real star they have pieces they need a building block.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
James Young will probably either be just outright cut or traded for a top 55 2nd :russ:

RJ Hunter will end up being one of those 12/13 man types so the Celts won't be that bad off what they lack is a real star they have pieces they need a building block.

Marcus Thornton is a second round pick that is currently playing in Australia

Our summer league team is gonna be stacked at least

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

Theres another one lol

James Young sucks so bad and I don't think he cares bout bball too much tbh. He was bad at UK and was trash in the D league

Evan Turner still can't shoot

RJ hunter was terrible in the d league as well.

The only guard that did work was Rozier.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres another one lol

James Young sucks so bad and I don't think he cares bout bball too much tbh. He was bad at UK and was trash in the D league

yeah on some real shyt the Celtics have a plethora of 9-12th man types....Lack a post presence and a real star.....But with the blessing the nets gave them they will be able to get all of that and than they have cap space on top of that.

I'd sign a big and draft BPA with #3 if I can't trade it and get rid of the rest of the picks for future picks.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
yeah on some real shyt the Celtics have a plethora of 9-12th man types....Lack a post presence and a real star.....But with the blessing the nets gave them they will be able to get all of that and than they have cap space on top of that.

I'd sign a big and draft BPA with #3 if I can't trade it and get rid of the rest of the picks for future picks.

Outside of I.T and Bradley everyone else can get on that trade block. Marcus Smart regressed so bad on offense. Dude is really in the league because of defense.

I would like to keep Rozier tho. He just has so much potential. I watch all his workouts and every GM raved about him after seeing him in person. Dude was a early second round pick and rose to #16 after working out. I knew he would be a star after seeing him drop 61 points

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres another one lol

RJ will be fine on offense, I only worry about his defense. And besides he was the 28th pick in the draft, not like people are expecting him to be a focal point

Turner is good as long as you use him as a point forward, try to make him strictly an off-ball player and he's useless

Rozier's stats are terrible but he passes the eye test

Last edited: