The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
matter fact, everybody in this thread that watched that chit go down a couple weeks ago, and kept posting.

f*ck yall too.

:pacspit:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
RJ will be fine on offense, I only worry about his defense. And besides he was the 28th pick in the draft, not like people are expecting him to be a focal point

Turner is good as long as you use him as a point forward, try to make him strictly an off-ball player and he's useless

Rozier's stats are terrible but he passes the eye test

RJ IS TRASH

Capture.png

:camby: he got recalled for nothing. Ainge already knows he messed up.

Rozier stats aren't terrible. Look what he did in the post season. His mins were spotty in the reg season so you can't used those stats. His D-League stats and Post Season stats show promise when he got mins.

I watch one workout of his and I knew this kid was going high in the first round.

First 30 seconds was enough along with his measureables. Call it the eye test if you want but he can play.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RJ IS TRASH

Capture.png

:camby: he got recalled for nothing. Ainge already knows he messed up.

Rozier stats aren't terrible. Look what he did in the post season. His mins were spotty in the reg season so you can't used those stats. His D-League stats and Post Season stats show promise when he got mins.

I watch one workout of his and I knew this kid was going high in the first round.

First 30 seconds was enough along with his measureables. Call it the eye test if you want but he can play.

Rozier shot below 40% in the D-League too, his per minute stats in the regular season were trash and they were lackluster in the playoffs too :yeshrug:

The only Celtics rookie that had great numbers in the D-League and great per minute numbers in the NBA was Mickey

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Rozier shot below 40% in the D-League too, his per minute stats in the regular season were trash and they were lackluster in the playoffs too :yeshrug:

The only Celtics rookie that had great numbers in the D-League and great per minute numbers in the NBA was Mickey

Yes but Rozier improved his 3pt shot. RJ was supposed to be this deadly sniper and clearly he isn't

Rozier also lead the d league in assist while he was down there. Dude plays defense hard and rebounds so well.