The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about the pick situation? Cause some teams got a gang of picks coming their way, like picking the Sixers or Celtics would be the best bet.

Yeah that would make the game too lopsided

I like real teams, but somebody getting the Warriors or thunder or cavs while somebody else has the nets is bullsh*t

Drafting isn't perfect but it's much closer to fair

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that would make the game too lopsided

I like real teams, but somebody getting the Warriors or thunder or cavs while somebody else has the nets is bullsh*t

Drafting isn't perfect but it's much closer to fair

Yo I thought this was an old message...it's pretty much established fantasy is the way to go because no one wants to run with philly in a real team league...I would especially if the players progressed and offseason was there etc.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think where on different wavelengths as to what a building block is

In talking franchise player which there's about 3 or 4 of in the whole league so clearly those types aren't available every year and all over the place

You have blocks and you have pieces the pieces are available all over the draft that block doesn't come along often some teams are even successful with just good pieces but those blocks make you a contender.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think it's a mistake to judge him so harshly on his freshmen year with a body, yet, to mature.

He has immense skill for his size. I see LaMarcus Aldridge as a best case scenario Way too fluid, Feathery touch. :banderas:

An absolute steal if he's not taking in the top 10..

LaMarcus Aldridge if EVERYTHING goes right, but realistically gonna be closer to David Aldridge.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like layman fans are sleep on this draft. I keep hearing people say this is a 2 man draft. I don't see that at all. Honestly there are a few cats I think will be huge steals

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm really starting to think Jamal Murray will be the best player in this draft and everyone that passes on him will regret it

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Jamal Murray just set the franchise record for made 3's in the Pre Draft workout with the Celtics.

79 out of 100

Looks like the Celtics are taking another guard. Ainge back at it again.

Marcus Smart
Avery Bradley
Terry Rozier
Isaiah Thomas
RJ Hunter
James Young
Marcus Thornton
Evan Turner

8 Guards already :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel like layman fans are sleep on this draft. I keep hearing people say this is a 2 man draft. I don't see that at all. Honestly there are a few cats I think will be huge steals

It's going to be a very good draft, people said the same shyt about last years draft being bad too.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after Simmons and Ingram there is a drop-off in talent/potential. not to say there wont be any other contributors or possible all-stars, but those 2 have the highest ceilings based off what they do now and they possibly can do in the future.