The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okafor and Simmons will not work!!!!

Two ball dominant players that are a horrible defensive pairing. Neither one can stretch the floor, they don't compliment each others games. Simmons would be best utilized in a high paced run the floor type offense where he's the main ball handler, Okafor would be best on a slower half court team with shooters at 1-4 who can defend and space the floor while he posts up. (The Celtics).

Simmons would be better with Noel or Embiid who are both elite athletes who can run the floor and protect the rim and finish at the rim.

People need to kill this shyt please, if Simmons is the pick Oak has to go! If Ingram is the pick then he can stay.

I feel you but my issue is this you see more 76ers games who will score for them...Also with the way teams like the Celtics are rumored to low ball what do you think they will really offer for him? also do you want to run up against a motivated Jah 4 times a season? this has potential to be one of those trades that could go bad.

the 2 rumored teams for Jah are the celts and the suns but I can't see what package Colangelo will want that they will offer.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I feel you but my issue is this you see more 76ers games who will score for them...Also with the way teams like the Celtics are rumored to low ball what do you think they will really offer for him? also do you want to run up against a motivated Jah 4 times a season? this has potential to be one of those trades that could go bad.

I am very high on Kris Dunn who I would select in place of Okafor and I feel that would be an equal trade. Even Jamal Murray would be good. But most people don't feel that way

And I'm counting on Embiid being healthy, I could give a fukk about facing Okafor 4 times a year if Embiid is healthy. And if he isn't I'm fine with Noel who I also like more than Okafor. People like to use Okafor's offense to shyt on Nerlens when Nerlens' defense is more impactful on actually winning games. Noel can shut opposing offenses completely down when he's zoned in.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am very high on Kris Dunn who I would select in place of Okafor and I feel that would be an equal trade. Even Jamal Murray would be good. But most people don't feel that way

And I'm counting on Embiid being healthy, I could give a fukk about facing Okafor 4 times a year if Embiid is healthy. And if he isn't I'm fine with Noel who I also like more than Okafor. People like to use Okafor's offense to shyt on Nerlens when Nerlens' defense is more impactful on actually winning games. Noel can shut opposing offenses completely down when he's zoned in.

so your good with the Jah for # 3 or #4 I think that the teams should give a bit more value on top of the pick alone. I also wonder who the 76ers will throw cap space at to get to the salary floor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

It does look like both bigs could be out.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah, I see them keeping Nerlens even if Embiid is healthy.
I do too. They feel like Embiid is 100% right now. The trip to the Middle East was to check the likelihood of stress he can handle and can he be investEd in the long term. He could have went to playing if Philly was a playoff team

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's getting a lot of love from teams. Him and Murray have been impressive by all accounts as off guard prospects

Both look like they'll be excellent players to plug in and play, Hield might put up better numbers overall but I think Murray is a better fit into most rosters and is the prototype for 2 guards