The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If Phoenix drafts him at 4, that means someone's falling (Murray?), and I find that really exciting.
Maybe Bender. Murray has been a monster in workouts and he's starting to lock down a top 5 pick and a strong pick for #3

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This whole two player deep draft talk is bullshyt. Draft is 6 deep

Simmons
Ingram
Dunn
Hield
Bender
Murray
Dunn and Hield really aren't in the same league as Murray and Bender as prospects. I would add Chriss with Murray and Bender.

Dunn is a good prospect but he's a decent draft 7-12 and a strong draft 10-14. Hield is 7-12 in a weak, mid or strong class. He's has a high floor but his ceiling and fit will always see him go around this area. I still think Hield could go 5 if someone trades up.

Murray and Bender are in Julius Randle tier as prospects.

Simmons and Ingram are in Jabari Parker tier. Simmons is a tad higher as a prospect due to his potential. I am still a believer that Ingram is the better prospect but Simmons can be special if you build around him.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dunn and Hield really aren't in the same league as Murray and Bender as prospects. I would add Chriss with Murray and Bender.

Dunn is a good prospect but he's a decent draft 7-12 and a strong draft 10-14. Hield is 7-12 in a weak, mid or strong class. He's has a high floor but his ceiling and fit will always see him go around this area. I still think Hield could go 5 if someone trades up.

Murray and Bender are in Julius Randle tier as prospects.

Simmons and Ingram are in Jabari Parker tier. Simmons is a tad higher as a prospect due to his potential. I am still a believer that Ingram is the better prospect but Simmons can be special if you build around him.

:dead: at Julius randle tier

I'm not ruling out hield at three

The decision is between bender hield and Murray it appears

Dunn makes no sense at all unless we trade smart