The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's a possibility I guess. Not sure if they're in love with anyone at 4 AND they have 2 extra picks they can use.

C Len
PF Okafor
SF Luwawu?
SG Booker
PG Bledsoe

Nah, that spacing would be a mess, they would be better off just drafting Bender, Okafor is a center and I just don't see him doing well at PF.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a possibility I guess. Not sure if they're in love with anyone at 4 AND they have 2 extra picks they can use.

C Len
PF Okafor
SF Luwawu?
SG Booker
PG Bledsoe

I heard Philly likes Bledsoe too but I don't know what else they'd give the Suns for Bledsoe and the pick

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You think bender will be there at 4?

Yeah, I think he will be at 4 mostly because I think the Celtics are going to trade 3 for Okafor, seems like the most logical thing to do, I don't think they want to wait on Bender and Okafor is going to be a 20/10 guy. Beats giving up all those assets for Cousins as well.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I heard Philly likes Bledsoe too but I don't know what else they'd give the Suns for Bledsoe and the pick
Trading Bledsoe to move up one spot is a helluva waste of an asset.

Knight and a pick is addition by subtraction. Get a future protected pick back and it sounds good
You think bender will be there at 4?
if Boston moves the pick it won't be so a team runs up to take Bender. It may be for Hield, Dunn or Murray but not for Bender. Bender would only stay at 3 if Boston keeps him