The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chad Fords reporting Sixers are shopping Noel and Okafor. Common sense, but nice to know. As a sixers fan...its funny to see how many people are willing to get rid of Okafor. Dudes got the best post moves since Hakeem as far as I'm concerned. I get it from a Defensive perspective, but I put NOOO faith in Embiid even a little bit to come back and be productive. Hes the Sam Bradford of the NBA right now

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Chad Fords reporting Sixers are shopping Noel and Okafor. Common sense, but nice to know. As a sixers fan...its funny to see how many people are willing to get rid of Okafor. Dudes got the best post moves since Hakeem as far as I'm concerned. I get it from a Defensive perspective, but I put NOOO faith in Embiid even a little bit to come back and be productive. Hes the Sam Bradford of the NBA right now
I already got an insider that said both players are being seriously shopped. It was either or before they won the lottery.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is what I mean by them not liking their own picks. That ain't a team. That's a group home
This is was his dad wanted to do. But he's twice as willing to do it. True is, they see Simmons as a PF, Saric as a PF, Landry and they want a vet big behind Embiid. They know Noel doesn't want to come off the bench and they don't want Okafor like that.

They targeting a vet PG, bigs and young guards with high potential. One rumor he heard was Noel for Bazz Muhammad and the 5th pick. Another one is they don't have interest in trading any big within the division.

One more scoop is Boston might sit this trade season out, they are looking at All Star break where George, Cousins, Butler and other stars could be available. Right now, this draft is weak and the only team willing to trade assets at a reasonable price don't want to trade within the division. Atlanta had that issue when they wanted Dwight from Orlando. Hannigan was like, we will do trades anywhere but not in the division.

As for what PG, he said he didn't know and Colangelo isn't showing his hand.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Jah, Saric, 24 and Lakers '17 pick for #2

Do it Mitch :banderas:

Ask them for their first born too.

:heh: "We'd also like to be able to come into your home whenever we want, sit on your couch, and drink up all your good beer."

Their approach has been to take the best player available regardless of position to get the most assets and now make trades to build an actual team. We'll see

That's a cool idea and all.... unless you don't like any of the players you drafted, because they all turned out to be far more one dimensional than you realized.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It'll be Okafor that gets traded IMO.

Nerlens can play center if Joel gets hurt, they can move forward with Nerlens as their 5 or as their defensive big off the bench.

this thought crossed my mind....If Embiid is hurt again and they move Jah...And pick simmons who will actually score buckets on the 76ers at least with JAH you know you can toss it into him in the post and he can get 20.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okafor has been treated unfairly especially after his off court incidents. He's still very young.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
this thought crossed my mind....If Embiid is hurt again and they move Jah...And pick simmons who will actually score buckets on the 76ers at least with JAH you know you can toss it into him in the post and he can get 20.
Okafor and Simmons will not work!!!!

Two ball dominant players that are a horrible defensive pairing. Neither one can stretch the floor, they don't compliment each others games. Simmons would be best utilized in a high paced run the floor type offense where he's the main ball handler, Okafor would be best on a slower half court team with shooters at 1-4 who can defend and space the floor while he posts up. (The Celtics)

Simmons would be better with Noel or Embiid who are both elite athletes who can run the floor and protect the rim and finish at the rim.

People need to kill this shyt please, if Simmons is the pick Oak has to go! If Ingram is the pick then he can stay.