The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
First of all as a fan, I don't place value in getting a player whose "as good as their contract", that player isn't winning me a championship nine times out of ten. I don't mind having overpaid players as long as they are productive.

Second of all, I don't see us getting a young PG as good as 2016 Rose unless they aren't currently in the league, and in that case Rose will be a FA before they are available.

Third, who's paying Rose 21+ million dollars? Name me a team that's paying Rose 21+ million dollars. :dame:

I'll name you one. The Chicago Bulls. :mjcry:

But what if freeing up caproom allows you to acquire a better PG in the summer of 2017, and that young player you trade for is equal to Rose in a year or two :jbhmm:

I'll name another willing to pay him; The Brooklyn Nets :ld:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Im seeing everywhere that LA is in love with Dragan Bender...
The Sixers are gauging interest in trading either Noel or Okafor, or even both and pick 26 to move up..

I know it seems far fetched, but there is a small small small possibility we could end up with Simmons AND Ingram
:krs:

@AAKing23 @Leasy

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Sixers are gauging interest in trading either Noel or Okafor, or even both and pick 26 to move up..

I know it seems far fetched, but there is a small small small possibility we could end up with Simmons AND Ingram

@AAKing23 @Leasy

Nah.

If the extremely small scenario occurs where one of them falls, Boston isn't passing

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

@AAKing23 @Leasy
Not happening breh