The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's why I don't get this whole idea that they will be the worst team in the league next year. They have a ton of cap space and they'll be smart with who they sign.

They may not be the worst team but they are lottery bound again, there's just nobody at PG or in the draft that can save them.

Their backcourt is going to be a major problem.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm lukewarm on Luwawu only because I think we address the SF in free agency....he definitely does have the tools we should be looking for.

With Sabonis, we'd be replacing Gasols offensive prowess, with another big who can get you easy points in the point....he is by far the most skilled big man in the this draft and he's mobile enough to at least give a damn on the pick and roll...lol..

What do our other Bulls brehs say?
I dont think they follow the draft like that
@cornercommission2k12 @GoldenGlove @beaniemac

I agree about Sabonis, def super skilled, his length really worries me though. I just dont love the thought of him sharing the floor with Niko/Portis

I think we could address C in free agency tbh

Im watching the playoffs, and seeing teams switch on defense seamlessly, and I want that too. Luwawu can do that. Love how he runs the floor, his shooting isnt GREAT but he can hit the 3, and is a skilled passer. Again, really like his ability to read the game and make passes. Lazy comparison for him is Batum, with the length, decent shooting, and nice passing

I do like Sabonis though, I really do, but like I said, Im swinging for the fences. Sabonis feels like a single stretched into a double

Sell me more on Sabonis ... I want to like that pick more (cause it might happen)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I agree about Sabonis, def super skilled, his length really worries me though. I just dont love the thought of him sharing the floor with Niko/Portis

Im watching the playoffs, and seeing teams switch on defense seamlessly, and I want that too. Luwawu can do that. Love how he runs the floor, his shooting isnt GREAT but he can hit the 3, and is a skilled passer. Again, really like his ability to read the game and make passes. Lazy comparison for him is Batum, with the length, decent shooting, and nice passing

I do like Sabonis though, I really do, but like I said, Im swinging for the fences. Sabonis feels like a single stretched into a double

Sell me more on Sabonis ... I want to like that pick more (cause it might happen)

I was sold on Malik Beasley :ld:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

If we can get Bazemore, I think Luwawu is a wasted pick...honestly...that's the only SF I want in free agency.

Bismack is the only center I'd go after if/ when we lose Noah...that's my thinking behind Sabonis.... but shyt...if we can get AJ Hammons in the 2nd round Sabonis is a wasted pick..lol

shyt..I even like Cheik Diallo...

The player I'm in love with is off the board so I'd go with consensus

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was sold on Malik Beasley :ld:
I don't want to live in a world where Beasley and Doug are on the floor playing defense, especially if it's coupled with Niko and Portis

We gotta get better on that end too, I like what Beasley can do offensively, but he's gonna add nothing on the other end

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we can get Bazemore, I think Luwawu is a wasted pick...honestly...that's the only SF I want in free agency.

Bismack is the only center I'd go after if/ when we lose Noah...that's my thinking behind Sabonis.... but shyt...if we can get AJ Hammons in the 2nd round Sabonis is a wasted pick..lol

shyt..I even like Cheik Diallo...

The player I'm in love with is off the board so I'd go with consensus
I love the idea of AJ Hammons too

I'm trying not to factor in free agency and just go into this with what we have right now

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to live in a world where Beasley and Doug are on the floor playing defense, especially if it's coupled with Niko and Portis

We gotta get better on that end too, I like what Beasley can do offensively, but he's gonna add nothing on the other end

I think Beasley will end up being a really good defender, dude already puts a lot of effort in on that end of the court, he just needs to work on his discipline

The only thing he really needs to work on is his handling (which will solve his issues creating shots), his decision making and add some more strength

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Beasley will end up being a really good defender, dude already puts a lot of effort in on that end of the court, he just needs to work on his discipline

The only thing he really needs to work on is his handling (which will solve his issues creating shots), his decision making and add some more strength
Hes small and isn't long. I dunno

His quickness helps make up a lil bit tho

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dont want to force feed the Luwawu pick tho

@CarltonJunior thoughts on him?

I like the pick, I just think that the way our team is set up, he'll just be another in a long lineage of 3 and D wings for the Bulls. I'm more in favor of changing that structure and becoming a more uptempo team, assuming Pau leaves.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Hes small and isn't long. I dunno

His quickness helps make up a lil bit tho

Yeah he did hurt himself a little with the measurements, still not much difference between him and Murray

I wouldn't be mad at them taking Luwawu tho, although I didn't really think the Bulls would take Beasley anyways

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the pick, I just think that the way our team is set up, he'll just be another in a long lineage of 3 and D wings for the Bulls. I'm more in favor of changing that structure and becoming a more uptempo team, assuming Pau leaves.
Luwawu will be a great transition, up tempo player

His team last year played at a crazy pace

I just really like his upside as a two way guy

You could let Tony Snell sour you on the pick, but how about how Jimmy turned out?