The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I was looking at highlights for Simmons that shows his shooting form and it don't look too bad in this video. :patrice: Start @ 12:00 to see it, He shoots it on the way down tho :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How does he compare to Kristaps ? just much more raw?

He's not nearly as physically ready as Kristaps, even Phil remarked on Kristaps having a much better base than he thought, while Zhou has some skinny ass legs. He's 218lbs right now, Kristaps was 240lbs his rookie year so there's a big difference right there alone.

Compared to Porzingis he is a project, I don't think you'll know what he is for a few years time.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's not nearly as physically ready as Kristaps, even Phil remarked on Kristaps having a much better base than he thought, while Zhou has some skinny ass legs. He's 218lbs right now, Kristaps was 240lbs his rookie year so there's a big difference right there alone.

Compared to Porzingis he is a project, I don't think you'll know what he is for a few years time.
Porzingis gained a lot of weight that off-season

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
One of Ingram or Simmons gonna go 3rd, most likely Ingram

:blessed:
I was hoping for the same in the Durant and Oden draft. Unlike the NFL, when two players are so far ahead others, teams take them and ask questions later

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
There are some really interesting guys in this second round. One or two teams are gonna come up real contributors.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Brozay assemble your crew and make your pick
@Brozay

Based on the board...how could we pass on Domantas Sabonis at 14?

Bulls need a home run in the worst way. Sabonis projects to be solid, but not spectacular
Id love him if he was longer, but damn. I see him as a plus big off the bench, not a home run. I love his touch around the rim, love his rebouding, hes mobile enough

I think the pick is Luwawu tho. 2 way wings are hard to come by

Bulls need to get more athletic in the worst way, and they seem intent on letting Jimmy rocking the point for stretches
So you can play Jimmy/Luwawu/Doug together for spurts

Worst case, Luwawu should be able to develop into a 3 & D guy. Hes got the body & length to guard both wing spots

Things that I like from what I have seen:
He can play high tempo (which is a MUST for Hoiberg)
He has a solid, but not necessarily remarkable handle. Serviceable
Great decision maker, very sound passer, just seems like a smart player
7'2" wingspan :noah:

Wayne Baldwin & Sabonis are the only other guys here that intrigue me, but I think the pick is Luwawu

His tape kinda reminds me of Jimmy tbh

@ℒee thoughts?

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I like Demetrius Jackson for the Bulls too, think he'd be a good fit off the bench and eventually be the starting PG

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Bulls need a home run in the worst way. Sabonis projects to be solid, but not spectacular
Id love him if he was longer, but damn. I see him as a plus big off the bench, not a home run. I love his touch around the rim, love his rebouding, hes mobile enough

I think the pick is Luwawu tho. 2 way wings are hard to come by

Bulls need to get more athletic in the worst way, and they seem intent on letting Jimmy rocking the point for stretches
So you can play Jimmy/Luwawu/Doug together for spurts

Worst case, Luwawu should be able to develop into a 3 & D guy. Hes got the body & length to guard both wing spots

Things that I like from what I have seen:
He can play high tempo (which is a MUST for Hoiberg)
He has a solid, but not necessarily remarkable handle. Serviceable
Great decision maker, very sound passer, just seems like a smart player
7'2" wingspan :noah:

Wayne Baldwin & Sabonis are the only other guys here that intrigue me, but I think the pick is Luwawu

His tape kinda reminds me of Jimmy tbh

@ℒee thoughts?

Yeah I'm lukewarm on Luwawu only because I think we address the SF in free agency....he definitely does have the tools we should be looking for.

With Sabonis, we'd be replacing Gasols offensive prowess, with another big who can get you easy points in the point....he is by far the most skilled big man in the this draft and he's mobile enough to at least give a damn on the pick and roll...lol..

What do our other Bulls brehs say?