The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
for a 1 to 1...yeah...cause Denzel shyts on his shooting ability. ...but with his pension for ball handling and play making, it's in the right direction, even though Denzel shyts on him there too..

Zel doesn't pound the ball and is less athletic with less size. If you are going to put the ball in his hand then I don't see a better comparison than Vasquez.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Zel doesn't pound the ball and is less athletic with less size. If you are going to put the ball in his hand then I don't see a better comparison than Vasquez.

Vasquez just isn't as dynamic, but i do see where you're coming from..

I keep getting a Derrick Harper vibe from Denzel. It's that old man, efficiency

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier how stacked is this 2017 draft?

should the Bulls be tanking for it?

DX's top 17 and a guy like Monk would be in the convo at 3 in 2016. Top 6 is number one. This is assuming guys develop, of course. Then you have potential super role players who aren't projected lottery like OG Anounoby, Kostja Mushidi and Vassilis Charalampopoulos whom I'm really high on.

Markelle Fultz, Josh Jackson and Frank Ntilikina are special. If you can, take them and get as many picks as you can.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
DX's top 17 and a guy like Monk would be in the convo at 3 in 2016. Top 6 is number one. This is assuming guys develop, of course. Then you have potential super role players who aren't projected lottery like OG Anounoby, Kostja Mushidi and Vassilis Charalampopoulos whom I'm really high on.

Markelle Fultz, Josh Jackson and Frank Ntilikina are special. If you can take then take and get as many picks as you can.

He plays like an American, you can tell he spends time watching Youtube clips of US players :russ:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Markelle Fultz, Josh Jackson and Frank Ntilikina are special. If you can take then take and get as many picks as you can.

You like Chara? Doesn't seem like a Poitier guy

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Evan Turner is a terrible comparison for Denzel.
He'll stuff the stat sheet and play multiple positions like Turner...

He won't be anything like Danny Green in the NBA the comparison you made is no better.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not really but ok.
I'll make sure to quote you when his play by play is out at the end of his rookie year and he's logged significant minutes at positions 1-3 and puts up All-Around per 36 minutes numbers...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll make sure to quote you when his play by play is out at the end of his rookie year and he's logged significant minutes at positions 1-3 and puts up All-Around per 36 minutes numbers...

do that