The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

:banderas: dude said he was going to bulk up this offseason to get to around 190-200lbs....he should model his game after Kyrie/Steph.

Thunder look deadly with Dipo and Russ with Cam Payne coming off the bench

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jaguar paw I know you hit the two step when you got Felder.

I think he will make the team also...I anticipate Delladova leaving so that will clear up a PG spot we may bring in another vet to play behind moe and have Khalil as our 14-15 man along with mcrae.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bulls gonna suck next year.I'm about to watch video on harry giles,josh jackson and them :snoop:

If these fools had any vision they'd let jimmy pad his stats increase his value then trade him to boston for that nets swap(only if the nets are bottom 5 again) and salary filler at the deadline and get two top 5-6 picks in the '17 draft :krs:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf was the Clippers thinking when drafted David Michineau with the 39 pick!! He didn't even make anybody mock drafts which is reasonable since he's already 22 years old and averaged only 5 ppg and 1 apg in the French League. I'd understand if he was a big guy who has some crazy measurements or freakish athletism, but he's just 6'2 with very average all around measurements. Why draft this French guy when Demetrius Jackson, Felder, GP II, and Barber were all available? :dahell:

Is the NBA trying to uplift EU spirit after the Brexit vote or something?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
ClwDtSjXEAAzFJQ.jpg

Man has been dikk riding the spurs for years now

The Marc Gasol of the eastern conference

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
DX's top 17 and a guy like Monk would be in the convo at 3 in 2016. Top 6 is number one. This is assuming guys develop, of course. Then you have potential super role players who aren't projected lottery like OG Anounoby, Kostja Mushidi and Vassilis Charalampopoulos whom I'm really high on.

Markelle Fultz, Josh Jackson and Frank Ntilikina are special. If you can, take them and get as many picks as you can.
Dude we say this shyt every year. We said the same thing this time last year when we thought Simmons, Skai, Jaylen Brown, Ingram and Malik Newman were all sure fire superstars in the making. A year laters there question marks on all of em. It'll be no different next year when we evaluate these guys more.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dude we say this shyt every year. We said the same thing this time last year when we thought Simmons, Skai, Jaylen Brown, Ingram and Malik Newman were all sure fire superstars in the making. A year laters there question marks on all of em. It'll be no different next year when we evaluate these guys more.

Who is we...people been saying this draft was weak. Skal was the only real drop.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should take a closer look at what scouts are saying about this draft class. The word historic being thrown around. I doubt they are gonna dead ass wrong. These kids have been being scouted for YEARS now breh