The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Both of them start the point of attack from the top of the key :martin:

When Zel is at the top of the key, he is the BALLHANDLER in PnR and usually looking for a pull up jumper/floater or a shooter to find.

When Draymond is at the top of the key, he is usually the roll man or pop guy after setting a ball screen. Zel will never be a roll man. That or Green is facing up and barreling his way to the rim to finish.

Then you have stuff like post up and put backs that are part of Day Day's game that just aren't there with Valentine.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I liked Luwawu before the draft, he slipped a little but his talent is there. He could be exactly what Terrence Ross should have been, the comparisons I see for him are the lazy types where people just compare him to other light skinned Euros (Batum/Thabo) he needs to work on his handle and keep hitting the jumper, but this was a huge steal for the Sixers, same with Korkmaz, they basically got the 2 & 3 international prospects who were both pegged as potential lottery picks.
Yeah they pulled the trigger on hinkies tsnking snd look like potentisl winners. Add 3 shootees and give it a year or two they are jn the playoffs. Gotta move noel and or oak though snd bring saric over.
What pg would fit with ben simmons/embidd and the others?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
When was Draymond coming off stagger screens, ball screens or shooting floaters in the lane :heh:

The knock on Draymond was his size, athleticism on defense and his shooting :wtf:
Let me drop this right here before you come back and say something else stupid :martin:
Draymond Green | NBADraft.net
Weaknesses: One of those great college basketball players that doesn't excel in any one particular area ... Tweener, undersized for a physical forward yet lacks the athleticism of a wing ... Lacks explosiveness, agility, elusiveness and quickness off the bounce ... Under the rim finisher, which is troublesome when you consider his size ... Not a threat to shake his defender off the dribble ... Minimal upside ... Vulnerable defending quicker guards on the perimeter ... Could stand to drop some weight ...
:beli:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
@tremonthustler1 @I.V. @Malta

any of yall know anything about this German cat the Bulls drafted, Zisper ?

I like Zipser, and I think he's gonna be able to come in and contribute. He can shoot, he moves great off the ball, he's fukking REALLY athletic for a euro, and he's pretty strong with the ball. He shows a BUNCH of energy and commitment on defense, too. I actually think he'll be able to guard in the NBA, which I almost NEVER say about a white euro. There are measurements/reports out there that his wingspan is almost 7 feet.

I don't think he can create off the dribble in the NBA, not right now. But he makes the right pass almost all the time, in high level euro play, and he was BULLYING grown men on his way to the hoop. Defeinitely more of a straight-line driver, he's not gonna boogie on an NBA defender from the perimether, but he went to work on his jumper in the last year, and started ATTACKING closeouts, and dunking it, a bunch.

I dig zipser. And if you've found yourself getting frustrated with Miro's 15-fakes and a shot, kinda game... this dude has been the opposite of that in high level euro play. One move, strong take to the hoop. Open space, let it fly.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah they pulled the trigger on hinkies tsnking snd look like potentisl winners. Add 3 shootees and give it a year or two they are jn the playoffs. Gotta move noel and or oak though snd bring saric over.
What pg would fit with ben simmons/embidd and the others?

They should look at Brandon Knight or Patrick Beverly in the short term, they don't need someone that can run offense right now, just give those duties to Simmons and let him grow into your primary playmaker. Next years target is obvious for them -

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
They should look at Brandon Knight or Patrick Beverly in the short term, they don't need someone that can run offense right now, just give those duties to Simmons and let him grow into your primary playmaker. Next years target is obvious for them -

Can't imagine they go into next season with Noel, okafor, and embiid though

Even with embiid probably easing his way in, there's not enough minutes for all three

Problem is the league knows this and they won't get fair value on a trade, especially for Noel who is about to cash in

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@jaguar paw I know you hit the two step when you got Felder.

I didn't even know who he was until yesterday because I've watched like a total of 8 minutes watching college ball this year.

But I''m sold after doing my googles.

That's a steal at 54. I think he ends up making the final roster.

:whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Don't put bad karma on Fultz. He is better than Ben btw and would be the primary ballhandler.

:russ: Not a fan of Fultz going to the Sixers?

Can't imagine they go into next season with Noel, okafor, and embiid though

Even with embiid probably easing his way in, there's not enough minutes for all three

Problem is the league knows this and they won't get fair value on a trade, especially for Noel who is about to cash in

They're still in the drivers seat, your team desperately needs a center and if you strike out in FA you better believe that price will skyrocket.

I didn't even know who he was until yesterday because I've watched like a total of 8 minutes watching college ball this year.

But I''m sold after doing my googles.

That's a steal at 54. I think he ends up making the final roster.

:whew:

There's no question he makes the team, yall paid $2.4 million for the pick and Bron was a big supporter of the move to get him.

He's going to be a problem off the bench used to break down defenses and get buckets.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
There's no question he makes the team, yall paid $2.4 million for the pick and Bron was a big supporter of the move to get him.

He's going to be a problem off the bench used to break down defenses and get buckets.

I think he will too but if i'm not mistaken the Cavs have his rights and can sign him to a developmental deal, keep his rights for a full year, place him in Canton, and sign him to a deal next summer.

I can't believe they are walking away from Delly. They might keep him and move Delly to more of a 2 and Shump to more of a 3. Rest RJ more throughout the season to preserve him until after the All-Star break.

Irving/Williams/Felder
Smith/Delly/McCrae
James/Shump/Jefferson
Love/Frye/Jones
Thompson/Mozgov or Sanders/Kaun