The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He isn't bad defensively and should be able to do more off the bounce when he gets advantages.
Okay cool.

Now with that being said, does he have the quickness/foot speed to keep up with combo guards... or is he pretty much just going to be able to defend 1 position?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gotta give props when it's due. Colangelo didn't screw up.

- Made the right pick between Simmons and Ingram.
- Didn't panic trade for Kris Dunn, who wouldn't fit with Simmons anyway.
- Took a talented 3 and D wing with good upside in Luwawu.
- Got a great shooter in Korkmaz. And he might be the best draft and stash player in the draft. Which works because right now we don't have space for him.

Just gotta trade one of Okafor or Okafor (preferably Okafor), pick up a PG in free agency and we're set.

He did try to panic trade, fortunately Minnesota said no.

Agree with the rest.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Wait til the search feature is up, ya emotional lil bytch.

"Who does he compare to"
daps up post saying Draymond thinking he got a potential NBA all star
Gets a reality check and starts acting out like a hoe
"bu bu Danny Green never made plays like that!" :dead:
I always thought his game was pretty much a smaller Draymond and I been watching all his MSU games for years :manny:
You know what Im not gonna do this ... I respectfully think your wrong about the Danny Green comparison @Poitier but theres no reason to take this to a different place than basketball. My bad

I just dont think Danny Green had anywhere near the playmaking, rebounding and general IQ that is attached to Denzel

Of course hes a role player, but I think he has more versatility than just being a shooter
Yeah I also think the Danny Green comparison is horrible.:scust: even in college Danny didn't have the skillset that DV has. And GV has NEVER been able to shoot on the level of him :martin:
He is a better passer but he won't be on-ball on a good team but the kid is ELITE at every type of shooting so it doesn't change the comp for me. He does not have the handle or foot speed to get in the middle of the floor like at MSU. Otherwise, you give him the ball and he is Greivis Vasquez. And I like Denzel's game and he is underrated defensively, though he can't guard 1-5 or rim protect.
they said the same thing about Draymond :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I always thought his game was pretty much a smaller Draymond and I been watching all his MSU games for years :manny:

When was Draymond coming off stagger screens, ball screens or shooting floaters in the lane :heh:

I

they said the same thing about Draymond :mjpls:

The knock on Draymond was his size, athleticism on defense and his shooting :wtf:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This frenchmen the 76ers got looks athletic as fukk? The highlights I saw was him pretty much dunking everything even in positions where you think one wouldn't be able too. Any NBA comparisons? @Malta

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
When was Draymond coming off stagger screens, ball screens or shooting floaters in the lane :heh:

The knock on Draymond was his size, athleticism on defense and his shooting :wtf:
Both of them start the point of attack from the top of the key :martin:
And the knock on Draymond was his SIZE cause he is an undersized PF and his athleticism :beli:
you know all this breh

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This frenchmen the 76ers got looks athletic as fukk? The highlights I saw was him pretty much dunking everything even in positions where you think one wouldn't be able too. Any NBA comparisons? @Malta

I liked Luwawu before the draft, he slipped a little but his talent is there. He could be exactly what Terrence Ross should have been, the comparisons I see for him are the lazy types where people just compare him to other light skinned Euros (Batum/Thabo) he needs to work on his handle and keep hitting the jumper, but this was a huge steal for the Sixers, same with Korkmaz, they basically got the 2 & 3 international prospects who were both pegged as potential lottery picks.