The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He is a better passer but he won't be on-ball on a good team but the kid is ELITE at every type of shooting so it doesn't change the comp for me. He does not have the handle or foot speed to get in the middle of the floor like at MSU. Otherwise, you give him the ball and he is Greivis Vasquez. And I like Denzel's game and he is underrated defensively, though he can't guard 1-5 or rim protect.

When i said "can he be the draymond of wings? Im talking about the passing, rebounding, headiness, leadership, etc

An unathletic wing is obviously not guarding 1-5

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If the bulls don't get another scorer via trade or free agency this season has disaster written all over it.Jimmy is good but not #1 option good he's a 2 option

They should of made that dunn and lavine trade most bulls fans these days are rose stans masquerading as bulls fans the fan base will start to really resent jimmy cuz he became better than washed rose and rose got traded.Team has no direction whatsoever I hope this trade is revisited this summer

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I know more than you which is enough. And no, Denzel Valentine isn't going to have the ball in his hands nor is he getting separation off the bounce at the next level hence him being an off ball shooter. If a team is dumb enough to let him be on ball then that is where Vasquez comps come in.

You watch a little 5 minute highlight video and came in here asking what kind of player you got. Its clear as day you don't know shyt......Draymond? lol. The Valentines are a big basketball family and anyone from Michigan has known about Zel since Sexton. Stay in your lane.
Man you are one pretentious motherfukker :mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gotta give props when it's due. Colangelo didn't screw up.

- Made the right pick between Simmons and Ingram.
- Didn't panic trade for Kris Dunn, who wouldn't fit with Simmons anyway.
- Took a talented 3 and D wing with good upside in Luwawu.
- Got a great shooter in Korkmaz. And he might be the best draft and stash player in the draft. Which works because right now we don't have space for him.

Just gotta trade one of Okafor or Okafor (preferably Okafor), pick up a PG in free agency and we're set.