The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He put in that work. It's unlikely the Wolves will be there again so what's next for Tremont

He was making these threads when the Wolves were late lottery and he knew they were going to take a player he hated (LaVine).
Worst franchise in the league. :dead:

It doesn't make any sense, unless they're trading Boogie and want to move forward with a WCS / Sabonis frontcourt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the timing is odd, agreed

I just dont see it with dude, you really think he will be a player?

Not really.

I haven't seen him play many true 5 on 5 games. I have no idea if he can play.

I'm just willing to take a chance on him for 2 reasons:

(1) This is an epically weak draft with no good options after Ben Simmons.

(2) He has freakish athletic gifts. 6'11.75" barefoot. 7'3" wingspan. 9'3" standing reach. 36.5" vertical. Plus exception speed and agility.

The guy is a physical marvel. Much like Giannis Antentekuompo. And like him, he's in a very weak draft.

Giannis deserved to have been the #1 pick in 2013 even though he played in the Greek second division because of his unique physical gifts and the weak talent coming out that year.

Similarly, I got Thon Maker as my #2 player in this class cause of the overall weak talent coming out in 2016 and his unique physical gifts.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Not really.

I haven't seen him play many true 5 on 5 games. I have no idea if he can play.

I'm just willing to take a chance on him for 2 reasons:

(1) This is an epically weak draft with no good options after Ben Simmons.

(2) He has freakish athletic gifts. 6'11.75" barefoot. 7'3" wingspan. 9'3" standing reach. 36.5" vertical. Plus exception speed and agility.

The guy is a physical marvel. Much like Giannis Antentekuompo. And like him, he's in a very weak draft.

Giannis deserved to have been the #1 pick in 2013 even though he played in the Greek second division because of his unique physical gifts and the weak talent coming out that year.

Similarly, I got Thon Maker as my #2 player in this class cause of the overall weak talent coming out in 2016 and his unique physical gifts.

So you've never seen him play but have him #2?

:stopitslime:

You should probably not post in here anymore.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He was making these threads when the Wolves were late lottery and he knew they were going to take a player he hated (LaVine).

It doesn't make any sense, unless they're trading Boogie and want to move forward with a WCS / Sabonis frontcourt.
I can't think of another team that consistently fukks up the draft like the Kings. Anybody who works in that front office must be looked at like poison by other teams. :smhkobe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I can't think of another team that consistently fukks up the draft like the Kings. Anybody who works in that front office must be looked at like poison by other teams. :smhkobe:

The moves they make are just :wtf: half the time, hell WCS wasn't even supposed to go that early, and his presence + Rondo is why Cousins started shooting so many threes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you've never seen him play but have him #2?

:stopitslime:

You should probably not post in here anymore.

I've seen the rest of the bums in this draft that folks have going 2-5 and wouldn't take them in the lottery.

That's why I'm gonna roll the dice on Maker.

I know the rest of these bums will be busts. At least Maker might end up being good.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I've seen the rest of the bums in this draft that folks have going 2-5 and wouldn't take them in the lottery.

That's why I'm gonna roll the dice on Maker.

I know the rest of these bums will be busts. At least Maker might end up being good.

He's 22 or 23 and hasn't played a minute of competitive basketball

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Heild top 3 :wtf: My Bahamian breh made it :blessed: @Kalik lets eat :win:
Wait til scouts start going down there.... so much untapped talent. They go DR and Cuba for baseball.

But never thought a mostly black country, right next door and we aint have major ballers that aint being noticed, cuz not in USA high schools or college.