The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Philly needs to offer okafor plus the lakers pick for the 2nd pick

Why trade thad young? Cheap contract and they need to win since they dont keep their oick

Daps
nikka what? :what:

Trash was probably strong. But he never lived up to how good he should have been.

IF he was as nice as everyone wanted/expected him to be he wouldn't have been on all those terrible teams.

Like I said it's a good get for Pacers. He should be someone 4/5th best player. If he is someone's 1st or 2nd option that team is lottery bound.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Trash was probably strong. But he never lived up to how good he should have been.

IF he was as nice as everyone wanted/expected him to be he wouldn't have been on all those terrible teams.

Like I said it's a good get for Pacers. He should be someone 4/5th best player. If he is someone's 1st or 2nd option that team is lottery bound.
He was on the Sixers who were a playoff team with him until the management decided to start tanking, he went to Minny and then was traded to Brooklyn who was a playoff team his 1st year there as well

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You don't know that.

All we know is this. He's 6'11.75" barefoot. Has a 7'3" wingspan. A 9'3" standing reach. And he's got a 36.5" vertical. To go with amazing agility and speed for a big man.

Physically he's got it all. We've literally never seen a 7 footer with this type of speed, agility, and leaping ability.

I'm gonna take a chance on him simply on that.

His freakish once in a generation athletic gifts.

Anthony Randolph, Jon Bender, Darius Miles, Jan Veseley