The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dunn, Simmons and Noel would be crazy defensively and would lead to a lot of fast breaks.

so of course Bryan's dumbass is going to trade Noel, keep Okafor and then play a slower paced game and take the ball out of Simmons hands.

fukk this nikka

That's the thing... Even if they move Noel, they probably have to move okafor too. He makes no sense on that team

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Dunn, Simmons and Noel would be crazy defensively and would lead to a lot of fast breaks.

so of course Bryan's dumbass is going to trade Noel, keep Okafor and then play a slower paced game and take the ball out of Simmons hands.

fukk this nikka

They gonna put Simmons out there with Oak and Embiid with no shooters :dead:I guess it's fukk spacing

25% of Simmons offense in college was generated in transition but yet they wanna keep a halfcourt post up big in Okafor :dead:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

That's exactly what he did, Dumb ass Bryan Colangelo bout to fall for the okie-doke :francis:

Celtics have been getting rejected like crazy and now all of a sudden they have a bidding war going on :comeon:

Call that nikka's bluff :dahell:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'd rather move back and still draft somebody at 5 or 6 than take okafor or especially Noel who we will have to max out

I really wonder if a year in Philly fukked up Okafor mentally. And his defensive rotations are cringe worthy. But he reminds of a young Al Jefferson on the offensive side. He would be a major upgrade over what we have now, but he would need a defensive anchor beside him (Dwight howard on a 2 yr deal, perhaps).

I also wouldn't be upset if Noel came to Boston besides Okafor. He's everything Okafor isn't defensively and I feel he has the tools to improve offensively.

We shall see.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Nets supposedly trying to trade Thad Young for a 1st rounder

Charlotte also trying to package their 1st with Spencer Hawes or Jeremy Lamb to clear cap space

I'd take Jeremy Lamb on the Nets. He's inconsistent, but he can still be really good if he can put it all together