The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The world has spoken, I am a good poster and you are a shyt one. Dude, I have nothing v. Boston other then some of ya'll are annoying but you like Boston's version of Courtdog(PS4).

You spent the last four months touting Jeff Teague as a top 5 point guard... Dude just got traded for the 12th pick in an 8 player draft

:dead:

:umad: Celtics bout to pass the Hawks once and for all

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You spent the last four months touting Jeff Teague as a top 5 point guard... Dude just got traded for the 12th pick in an 8 player draft

:dead:

:umad: Celtics bout to pass the Hawks once and for all
This isn't a 8 player draft and Atlanta could have gotten Okafor or Noel but they wanted to sign Horford back and they need a wing. I never said Teague was a top 5 PG, I never said that the 12 and 21 is a wildcard either. I said that we are the wildcards, we can do a lot of things in this draft. I also said he's a top 10 PG and I never wavered either. You be putting words in my mouth, another reason you a bottom tier poster.

This is a deep draft. After 2, most of the rest is easily around the same types. The issue is the wing position.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are you guys excited?
Woke but not excited, I'll wait till tonight for that. There is three players I want in this draft for the Hawks. All three, they will have to move up to get. I don't want them to trade 21, unless it's to move down to get a player like Ross or Carroll to later in the 1st round.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I'm excited, think there will be some more trades today. I'll be at the Raptors draft party too.

Daps
I dont know anyone in this year's draft. I used aleays be super rxcitrd but now im
:flabbynsick: and dont know anyone comin out of school

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nets supposedly trying to trade Thad Young for a 1st rounder

Charlotte also trying to package their 1st with Spencer Hawes or Jeremy Lamb to clear cap space