The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm still having a hard time believing were keeping the #12 & #21 pick...I feel like they'll be packaged together to make a trade for another piece or pieces
I doubt they will be packaged together, but I know that we trying to flip Thabo or Tim to move up and trying to get someone probably on that same level to move down. I hate GM Bud. He's shytty.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I doubt they will be packaged together, but I know that we trying to flip Thabo or Tim to move up and trying to get someone probably on that same level to move down. I hate GM Bud. He's shytty.

He shouldn't be de facto GM (GM Wes Wilcox is his puppet and green lights everything Bud wants) or President. He should just coach. Not sure who we're targeting but part of that is because I don't trust us to keep the pick

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He shouldn't be de facto GM (GM Wes Wilcox is his puppet and green lights everything Bud wants) or President. He should just coach. Not sure who we're targeting but part of that is because I don't trust us to keep the pick
I am okay moving up, but I hate the idea of moving down unless we get someone who you know can play and you can move down.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
DX just updated their mock and here are the changes:

- Sabonis moves up to the Magic at #11
- Beasley moves up to #12 to the Hawks
- Skal drops to #15
- Baldwin drops to #19
- Ellenson continues to fall, moves down to #20
- Dejounte Murray is out of the lottery and projected to go to the Hawks at #21