The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is, the Celtics don't need guards. Which is also the problem with this draft for them. They need a big man that can either score consistently or defend. Butler would be their best player, but he doesn't move the needle as much as an improvement in the front court would.
They dont need guards, but Danny also needs to cash in eventually with all these pieces. I guess theres no rush, but Im surprised he hasnt overpaid yet

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't know. The 21st pick I had pegged for Prince but this changes things.

They do need a big as well though.
Honestly, this shyt is pointless. We looking at moving to 5,6, or 8. Who the fukk knows, we might even trade the picks for a legit player, not a star but like a good one which I doubt. Honestly, I don't know what the fukk we are going to do. We the wildcards. I been hearing Demps wants more picks. Maybe 12 and 21 for the 6 pick especially if Murray and Dunn is off the board who NO seems to be targeting.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Honestly, this shyt is pointless. We looking at moving to 5,6, or 8. Who the fukk knows, we might even trade the picks for a legit player, not a star but like a good one which I doubt. Honestly, I don't know what the fukk we are going to do. We the wildcards. I been hearing Demps wants more picks. Maybe 12 and 21 for the 6 pick especially if Murray and Dunn is off the board who NO seems to be targeting.
Murray's done a helluva job in the 11th hour getting Minny to pay attention to him. AP Guy from the Twin Cities in no uncertain terms is saying Cal's tryna steer his guys to that situation with Thibs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Murray's done a helluva job in the 11th hour getting Minny to pay attention to him. AP Guy from the Twin Cities in no uncertain terms is saying Cal's tryna steer his guys to that situation with Thibs.
He's a hell of a player. Honestly, I want to leave this draft with him, Brown or Hield.

Hield is the perfect fit.
Brown has the potential to be excellent in our system.
Murray is just a great fit next to Dennis.

We need a wing who can be a #1 option on offense. We probably gonna use to cap to try to get Barnes in Atlanta. Trade our Minny '18 1st and Hardaway Jr for Barnes.

Give us

Dennis
Korver/Hield or Murray or Brown
Barnes
Sap
Horford

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Nobody gives a fukk about Atlanta

:dead: at you saying a team with 12 and 21 are THE wild cards

You're a stupid idiot

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
He's a hell of a player. Honestly, I want to leave this draft with him, Brown or Hield.

Hield is the perfect fit.
Brown has the potential to be excellent in our system.
Murray is just a great fit next to Dennis.

We need a wing who can be a #1 option on offense. We probably gonna use to cap to try to get Barnes in Atlanta. Trade our Minny '18 1st and Hardaway Jr for Barnes.

Give us

Dennis
Korver/Hield or Murray or Brown
Barnes
Sap
Horford

Matt Barnes?