The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
@KevJ

whats your best deal for Butler right now?

The problem is, the Celtics don't need guards. Which is also the problem with this draft for them. They need a big man that can either score consistently or defend. Butler would be their best player, but he doesn't move the needle as much as an improvement in the front court would.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The problem is, the Celtics don't need guards. Which is also the problem with this draft for them. They need a big man that can either score consistently or defend. Butler would be their best player, but he doesn't move the needle as much as an improvement in the front court would.

And that's kind of where I'm at... He's not this huge upgrade over Bradley worth giving up Bradley, and the third pick. If that's the best star player we can get, I'd rather take a shot on someone like brown, Dunn, or Murray and keep it moving. We can add Dunn, hield, brown, and Murray and have rotation minutes for them day one.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wouldn't rule out Sacramento after what Chad Ford said

He said the only player in Ford's top 30 who worked out for the Kings was Wade Baldwin
Bet. If they move up to that 8 spot who do they target? I doubt they've worked out anyone in that range