The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'd imagine this would mean one of smart or Bradley are gone

Smart can play 3 different positions, if he improves his 3 point shooting to at least 35% it could work

You can keep them both with Dunn, just keep playing Smart more at the 2 but even more than last year

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
And turner don't come back?

Okay.

:manny:

Then we need to focus on getting some bigs thru draft, trade, or free agency.

Does crowder play 4 or 3 next year?

Turner is probably not returning to Boston next year

Brice would be a good fit for ya'll at 16, can come in and produce pretty soon behind Sullinger if he's back, and then get a legit center

But they most likely not keeping Dunn anyways

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Trade Butler for best deal possible ... suck next year ... get top 5 pick in a great 2017 draft and go from there

Not a fan. We can't just go full blown Lakers outchea. :francis:

We might as well keep Butler and try to find a companion piece in FA even though I know GarPax can't reel in FA's for shyt

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Turner is probably not returning to Boston next year

Brice would be a good fit for ya'll at 16, can come in and produce pretty soon behind Sullinger if he's back, and then get a legit center

But they most likely not keeping Dunn anyways

I can't imagine sullinger is back and if we draft a guard with one of our first two 1st rounders, can't imagine turner is back either

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan. We can't just go full blown Lakers outchea. :francis:

We might as well keep Butler and try to find a companion piece in FA even though I know GarPax can't reel in FA's for shyt
Lakers have Russell, Ingram (and Randle if you like him) and boatloads of capspace though

Bulls could have Dunn, Grant, Portis, Doug (yeah I know, but hes still young) and 2 top 10 picks, and possbily a 11-14 pick from Sacramento in a loaded 2017 draft, along with basically open checkbooks of capspace

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Lakers have Russell, Ingram (and Randle if you like him) and boatloads of capspace though

Bulls could have Dunn, Grant, Portis, Doug (yeah I know, but hes still young) and 2 top 10 picks, and possbily a 11-14 pick from Sacramento in a loaded 2017 draft, along with basically open checkbooks of capspace

Butler to Boston isn't happening though, Bulls want more than Celtics will give up