The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Thon is an energy big. No chance he's a 3. He doesn't have type of skill or perimeter game these highlight reels lead ppl to believe
Exactly his handle looks impressive but I mean he's a man among boys is that gonna translate to the NBA? Also, I think he shot under 30% from the high school three point line.
@Miggs who you want with the Knicks pick?
If we can get a pick I like Malachi Richardson...

-Prototypical NBA SG at 6'6 200 lb., he should fill in nicely

-7 foot wingspan and 10 inch hand width, these measurements are elite

-Smooth perimeter game with microwave scoring ability and a solid athlete

-Went to Final 4 with Syracuse last year as freshman

With Afflalo likely gone and shytty ass Vujacic, SG is a position of need for us.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Hate Malachi Richardson. Saw someone describe him as Nick Young without the athleticism.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Exactly his handle looks impressive but I mean he's a man among boys is that gonna translate to the NBA. Also, I think he shot under 30% from the high school three point line.

If we can get a pick I like Malachi Richardson...

-Prototypical NBA at 6'6 200 lb., he should fill in nicely

-7 foot wingspan and 10 inch hand width, these measurements are elite

-Smooth perimeter game with microwave scoring ability and a solid athlete

-Went to Final 4 with Syracuse last year as freshman

With Afflalo likely gone and shytty ass Vujacic, SG is a position of need for us.

He can't shoot to save his life, and as my boy @tremonthustler1 has told me, never trust a Syracuse product.

Id like to get my hands on Chrisse,im in love with this kid after seeing some of his tapes...size and athleticism at the PF we desperately need...

a big athletic 4 beside Val :ohlawd:

DX has you taking Skal :scust: can't see that happening when Marquese is a similar talent with a much better motor, younger and a better understanding of the game.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He can't shoot to save his life, and as my boy @tremonthustler1 has told me, never trust a Syracuse product.
I think he can shoot he just has erratic shot selection and is a streaky player, dude was a freshman too so I don't think it's fair to look at his college numbers. He has length, size, athleticism, and the stroke looks good.

Why can't you trust Syracuse players? I don't go by school stigmas that shyt don't matter at the end of the day it's about player development once these guys get in the league.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he can shoot he just has erratic shot selection and is a streaky player, dude was a freshman too so I don't think it's fair to look at his college numbers. He has length, size, athleticism, and the stroke looks good.

Why can't you trust Syracuse players? I don't go by school stigmas that shyt don't matter at the end of the day it's about player development once these guys get in the league.
naw that zone has dudes fukked up for a while. MCW still plays one man zone at random

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
naw that zone has dudes fukked up for a while. MCW still plays one man zone at random
Carter-Williams been :trash: because he never had a J, was always a risk taker and turnover prone and he's played on teams with shyt spacing like Philadelphia and Milwaukee. Carter-Williams just might not be a good fit for the modern NBA. This was known about him since the draft.

It's funny you bring up defense because that's one area where he's actually been solid.

Also, Jerami Grant played under the zone and he's one of the best wings defensively in the NBA and one of Philly's most promising players.

I'm not going to pass on prospects because of where they went to college for a year c'mon now. You nikkas would make shytty GM's.

Last edited: