The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Clemson is out of conference......I feel like playing them will tell the team what they need to work on. It's not a season ender at all, win or lose for either team.

Yeah Auburn has quick turnaround with A&M and LSU they ain't got time to fukk around I wouldn't trip if I was an Auburn fan tomorrow I just wanna see the offense show some fukking progress if I was a fan. This is the 2nd toughest game on the schedule Auburn should feel no shame if they lose Saturday.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
People say the same about Florida too though....Tennessee was picked to win the East.....They don't believe in your Disney cartoon character looking coach.
But the only reason we don't have any buzz right is because Grier getting suspended.

We were undefeated after hammering Ole miss then he was gone and we looked terrible the rest of the way even in the wins.

If Grier didn't get suspended and returned this year we would probably be the preseason favorite in the east

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah Auburn has quick turnaround with A&M and LSU they ain't got time to fukk around I wouldn't trip if I was an Auburn fan tomorrow I just wanna see the offense show some fukking progress if I was a fan. This is the 2nd toughest game on the schedule Auburn should feel no shame if they lose Saturday.

Clemson either :youngsabo:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But the only reason we don't have any buzz right is because Grier getting suspended.

We were undefeated after hammering Ole miss then he was gone and we looked terrible the rest of the way even in the wins.

If Grier didn't get suspended and returned this year we would probably be the preseason favorite in the east

Don't ever proclaim Ole Miss as the standard of the SEC West....They haven't been to the SEC Championship game even 1 time, and they won't go this year. Even Mississippi State has been to the SEC Championship....Other than that what you say may be true. But that's why they play the games and don't depend on people getting paid on TV to talk and pick games. They don't know everything, and we don't know everything. It plays out on the field.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Don't ever proclaim Ole Miss as the standard of the SEC West....They haven't been to the SEC Championship game even 1 time, and they won't go this year. Even Mississippi State has been to the SEC Championship....Other than that what you say may be true. But that's why they play the games and don't depend on people getting paid on TV to talk and pick games. They don't know everything, and we don't know everything. It plays out on the field.

Yeah think last year closest they come to making it to Atlanta. Only schools not to make it to the dome are Ole Piss,Kentucky,Vandy and A&M but they've only had 4 years.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Clemson is out of conference......I feel like playing them will tell the team what they need to work on. It's not a season ender at all, win or lose for either team.
really if we beat them, I feel like we can win any game. They offense + defensive POTENTIAL >> Alabama's garbage juice quartet of QBs + inexperience at RB + 40 year old Calvin Ridley and whatever they got on defense

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
really if we beat them, I feel like we can win any game. They offense + defensive POTENTIAL >> Alabama's garbage juice quartet of QBs + inexperience at RB + 40 year old Calvin Ridley and whatever they got on defense

Ehh, They couldn't beat Alabama when it counted. They lost some defensive talent, and as much as they want to think they'll reload, the talent they are putting in place is not experienced yet. Offensively they are a problem, but defensively they'll have to prove it. Teams change every year. They had some close games last year they could have lost. Now they have to deal with a confident Lamar Jackson later in the season. FSU is waiting on them. They probably won't even win the ACC this year. They have talent though. We have talent too. It's going to be a brawl.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect the SEC to be weaker it's a lot like 2011 where most of the talent is on two teams. SEC teams will lose a few OOC games in the beginning but show out during bowl season after they've been seasoned thru conference play.
2011 bama and lsu were definitely at the top but there were 3 other 10 win teams in the sec that year. the last 2 years was really the first time in awhile that the league didnt have a 2nd national title contender and at least 3 top 10 caliber teams. 2010-2013 was when the sec was at its strongest.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah think last year closest they come to making it to Atlanta. Only schools not to make it to the dome are Ole Piss,Kentucky,Vandy and A&M but they've only had 4 years.

Interested to see what Texas A&M looks like against UCLA.......I won't act like Ole Miss doesn't have some talent. I just think they'll lose the games they would need to take the next step.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Interested to see what Texas A&M looks like against UCLA.......I won't act like Ole Miss doesn't have some talent. I just think they'll lose the games they would need to take the next step.
They've also got to deal with the looming NCAA questions.

That can go one of two ways. It unites them in an us vs. the world type way and they win the SEC, or they quit if things start going badly.

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't proclaiming them as anything. My point is our lack of hype is almost solely due to our qb being suspended