The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
“When I hit people, I try to run through their soul and come out the back of their back and bring their heart with me,” Rosegreen said. “That’s how I played the game.”

:wow:

Damn I wish we had another Junior Rosegreen. I honestly thought this dude was dead. :sadcam:

juniorrosegreen.jpg

Did you see the hit Therezie put on Corey Grant in the Falcons/Jaguars game??? He was a hitter similar to Rosegreen back there. They would call what Rosegreen did to that Georgia dude targeting today.....They've taken that hit completely out of the game.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'll give y'all some respect. Y'all had the juice at one point and hit a rough patch, I don't think Hee-Haw will bring y'all back to the National stage.

UGA gets no respect, they ain't did shyt. Well put nikkas in the league, but they could've went any where and did that.
I love fukking with Georgia fans. They are cocky as hell for no reason.

MTV hadn't been invented the last time they won a championship. :mjlol: :old: :old: :old:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It be a lot of sec sec sec :dj2: chantin in them stadiums :comeon:

In bowl games because people know now that it gets under other peoples skin.....Let white folks troll you brethren.....Act like they don't know what they're doing. And you know that's mostly who it is, but you'll have a few goofy brehs out there too.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No hate, just only respect about 3 to 4 teams in the conference, the rest is Booty Sweat.

The SEC got bigger, and got weaker. It was a perfect plan actually. They fooled the public.

Because now they can rotate the schedules so the tops teams can play weaklings like Mizzou and Vandy, Kentucky etc while avoiding Georgia, Florida, etc.

Same thing with the Big 10....teams like Iowa played a easy schedule last year and this year they only have Michigan I think.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Eh Florida, homer aside, along with LSU, Bama, and UGA are the cream of the SEC and the rest are middle of the pack. UGA and UF just been through a serious QB droubt recently. Gotta remember we WASHED Ole Miss last year, had a chance to send the LSU game into OT with, later peoven to be garbage, Treon at QB. Hell the games against Bama and FSU were 4 quarter games but Treon man....:mjcry:

Save us Luke GOAT Rio :lupe:
Disrespectful as hell putting Georgia over us. Even Florida is arguable. You the cream of the SEC yet neither of you two have seen a conference championship this decade. I'd take this roller coaster over being Georgia 15 times outta 10

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
The SEC got bigger, and got weaker. It was a perfect plan actually. They fooled the public.

Because now they can rotate the schedules so the tops teams can play weaklings like Mizzou and Vandy, Kentucky etc while avoiding Georgia, Florida, etc.
Be an Oklahoma fan and talk shyt about another conference being weak...

:camby:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Same thing with the Big 10....teams like Iowa played a easy schedule last year and this year they only have Michigan I think.
Are implying that Georgia is a strong team?:lolbron: