The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I don't take tha bowl records too serious, but I understand why some do, and that's fine.

1 Bama

2 LSU
3 Auburn/Fla
Not sure why ppl think Georgia is going to fall off so much. They have been a top program in the country for years as well and had a great first recruiting class under Smart and looks like will have another top 5-10 class this year

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Not sure why ppl think Georgia is going to fall off so much. They have been a top program in the country for years as well and had a great first recruiting class under Smart and looks like will have another top 5-10 class this year
probably because Richt was consistently one of the best coaches (at getting them to that plateau) and Smart is a rookie coach

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
probably because Richt was consistently one of the best coaches (at getting them to that plateau) and Smart is a rookie coach
Yea this might be a down year b/c of the inexperience at QB. Not sure how I feel about their current OC but once he finds a good one they will be consistently a top 10 team again

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea this might be a down year b/c of the inexperience at QB. Not sure how I feel about their current OC but once he finds a good one they will be consistently a top 10 team again
They are on a recruiting hotbed, Smart's best thing he can do is attempt to cut off Auburn from having such a massive impact in the state. Even though, its basically been like that since the existence of recruiting services, he just needs to limit the casualties.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They are on a recruiting hotbed, Smart's best thing he can do is attempt to cut off Auburn from having such a massive impact in the state. Even though, its basically been like that since the existence of recruiting services, he just needs to limit the casualties.
He is doing a great job of recruiting so far. Had the #8 class after being hired late. And has the #4 class so far this year. Jacob Eason is supposed to be a stud Georgia should be back next year IMO

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Because UGA haven't done shyt since the early 80's. Why should anyone expect anything different? Because of an unproven coach? I need to see that proof.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Because UGA haven't done shyt since the early 80's. Why should anyone expect anything different? Because of an unproven coach? I need to see that proof.
Lol they have been right there in recent years. Richt is just too soft he couldnt get them over the top. Maybe Smart can we will see. But at least should have them back in the SEC Champ consistently. Which was the Natl Title game basically in 2012 when we played Georgia

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lol they have been right there in recent years. Richt is just too soft he couldnt get them over the top. Maybe Smart can we will see. But at least should have them back in the SEC Champ consistently. Which was the Natl Title game basically in 2012 when we played Georgia
And didn't take advantage of a down EAST in his last couple of years. "right there" ain't good enough, fukk those 10 win season year n year out, while the whole roster got NFL players on their.

It sounded like Richt was Lost Decade Bobby Bowden 2.0 or Mack Brown

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And didn't take advantage of a down EAST in his last couple of years. "right there" ain't good enough, fukk those 10 win season year n year out, while the whole roster got NFL players on their.

It sounded like Richt was Lost Decade Bobby Bowden 2.0 or Mack Brown
Lol well if we are only going with teams that have won titles over the past 10 years then you dont have a very long list. And its almost all SEC fyi

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Lol well if we are only going with teams that have won titles over the past 10 years then you dont have a very long list. And its almost all SEC fyi
I'm cool with that. I'm not trying to carry the likes of Wake Forest, Duke, etc. I understand the ACC is 1 to 2 teams at any given year that could win it all. Ain't no ACC over here. But SEC fans and the media don't see it like that.