The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jovon is too unfocused to make it in the NFL, going on his past. Roc has a chance.
At that position based on top 4-5 RB Hurd being consistently mediocre, Jovon still has a chance. Especially seeing as how the top 2 or 3 RBs will be gone by mid second round

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Georgia can't win a SEC EAST title next year with Tennessee having a new head coach and Florida probably still not being there talent wise, they're cursed

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
At that position based on top 4-5 RB Hurd being consistently mediocre, Jovon still has a chance. Especially seeing as how the top 2 or 3 RBs will be gone by mid second round
Not just that, but the dude hasn't gotten pounded nearly as much as any of the other backs. He'll basically have played ~6 games over the past two seasons when draft time comes around.

I don't think any teams will touch him early, but he might get picked late or make a squad. He's got the talent, he's just got to grow up.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Who has the more delusional fan base, auburn or tennnessee?:jbhmm:

:camby:We have hope like anybody, but Tennessee fans claim to be heading to the playoffs right now.

I had forgotten how unbearable they were before they started losing every year, but now I clearly remember they don't need to win.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:camby:We have hope like anybody, but Tennessee fans claim to be heading to the playoffs right now.

I had forgotten how unbearable they were before they started losing, but now I clearly remember they don't need to win.
Why does auburn have "hope" exactly? Tennessee is still 1-0 and auburn is going to be 0-1 after saturday :francis: so id say their chances are better

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why does auburn have "hope" exactly? Tennessee is still 1-0 and auburn is going to be 0-1 after saturday :francis: so id say their chances are better

30b6atB.png

Boy you keep Auburn on your mind don't you......worry about your team sneaking by USC tomorrow night.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And USC is a ranked team there's nothing wrong with it being a close game its not liek we are facing JAckonsville or App State :heh: