The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Disrespectful as hell putting Georgia over us. Even Florida is arguable. You the cream of the SEC yet neither of you two have seen a conference championship this decade. I'd take this roller coaster over being Georgia 15 times outta 10
Why would people be confident about Auburn. They might end up being good but I can see people don't believe in them as of now.

UGA is the I'm like :mindblown:about the confidence

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'll give y'all some respect. Y'all had the juice at one point and hit a rough patch, I don't think Hee-Haw will bring y'all back to the National stage.

UGA gets no respect, they ain't did shyt. Well put nikkas in the league, but they could've went any where and did that.

I feel ya. We need to get a game changer on offense. I like Callaway but im talking back a player who is a threat every time they touch the ball.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Be an Oklahoma fan and talk shyt about another conference being weak...

If the Big 12 adds 3 or 4 teams, and then OU gets to avoid TCU & Texas and only play Baylor and the new guys like Cincinatti. that's pretty much the equivalent.

But I'l let you tell it. Whoever you are.

:camby:

Are implying that Georgia is a strong team?:lolbron:

UGA has alot of talent year in, year out.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If the Big 12 adds 3 or 4 teams, and then OU gets to avoid TCU & Texas and only play Baylor and the new guys like Cincinatti. that's pretty much the equivalent.

But I'l let you tell it. Whoever you are.

:camby:

UGA has alot of talent year in, year out.
Yeah but they have the mental toughness of tissue paper

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I expect the SEC to be weaker it's a lot like 2011 where most of the talent is on two teams. SEC teams will lose a few OOC games in the beginning but show out during bowl season after they've been seasoned thru conference play.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
How many losses the SEC schools taking this week in the big games

USC vs Alabama
Clemson vs Auburn
Ole Miss vs FSU
UCLA vs Texas A&M
UNC vs UGA
LSU vs Wisconsin
Missouri vs West Virginia

Alabama and LSU are double digit favorites in their games while UGA and A&M are both -3. Auburn is a touchdown dog and Ole Piss is a 4.5 dog Missouri is leaning towards being +10 at kickoff so betting wise SEC is expected to go 4-3 in these key OOC games.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why would people be confident about Auburn. They might end up being good but I can see people don't believe in them as of now.

People say the same about Florida too though....Tennessee was picked to win the East.....They don't believe in your Disney cartoon character looking coach.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I expect the SEC to be weaker it's a lot like 2011 where most of the talent is on two teams. SEC teams will lose a few OOC games in the beginning but show out during bowl season after they've been seasoned thru conference play.

We'll see which 2 they are after September 24.....:sas2:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I don't think everyone should clamor over Auburn or nothing. But when you talking cream of the crop in the SEC, Id hope you're referring to the teams that actually win conference championships, which isn't Georgia