The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It ain't that people want them to be as good as the West. It's for how much the dikkriders gobble on the SEC's dikk as a whole, when in reality its only 2 or 3 teams on average.

Eh Florida, homer aside, along with LSU, Bama, and UGA are the cream of the SEC and the rest are middle of the pack. UGA and UF just been through a serious QB droubt recently. Gotta remember we WASHED Ole Miss last year, had a chance to send the LSU game into OT with, later peoven to be garbage, Treon at QB. Hell the games against Bama and FSU were 4 quarter games but Treon man....:mjcry:

Save us Luke GOAT Rio :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course not but for all the hoopla you was spouting you have no concerns about Debord and Dobbs after watching this same old shyt past 2 seasons? Don't make App St out to be some top 20 sleeper you were one half decent kicker away from jobbing at home week 1.

I'm not defending the performance. It was EMBRASSING. App State is a good team but at worst we shoulda beat them 35-14.

I'm just not ready to give up on the team after week 1. Every year a team looks like absolute crap week 1 or 2, then they turn it on and finish the year in the top 5. See 2014 Ohio State and 2015 Stanford.

Now there are also teams like 2015 Auburn that look bad week 1 and stay bad.

I'm just reserving judgment till next week. If we suck again then there are big problems at Rocky Top.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the expectation vs Va Tech next week?

45-14.

If they don't come out and show Week 1 was a fluke, we're in big trouble.

I'd hate to be the Auburn of this year that almost loses to Jackson St. then gets drilled by LSU.

I'd rather be the Stanford of this year that lost to Northwestern but came back and beat USC.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was disappointed in the OL I mean damn App St looked like they had little kids out there on defense they couldn't start moving the ball until App St guys started dropping like flies in 2nd half.

I've always said that was our weakness. O-line is the only position we haven't recruited at an elite level.

Only one 5 star prospect there (Drew Richmond) and he's been a disappointment.

The rest are 3 stars. And it showed last night.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would a team be stressing a play they thought was a TD for an entire half that shyt happened 7 minutes into the game and you let it bother you for a half how weak minded you gotta be and it was not a TD so what's the issue. Tennessee weak mentally please give these nikkas 2 TD's I'm all in on Florida covering.

I'll agree with this. We are weak minded.

When we're high no one can beat us. First sign of adversity we crumble.

I hope this game helped them grow up. This did this same crap last year. They let bad moments linger and cost them games.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
That's why I'm waiting till week 2 to become a Clemson fan.

If I see this type of performance again I'm bouncing.
twYBarc.gif

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
One game. Only week 1.

I'm not gonna defend how we played. This was the WORST performance we've had in the last 19 games going back to 2014 against Alabama when Dobbs was first inserted as a starter.

I'm just of the opinion our guys didn't forget to play football.

Week 2 isn't too far away. I'll reserve judgment on whether we're in trouble till then.

Right now I'm chalking this up as simply a bad day in the office. Nothing more.
Y'all have that Auburn preseason hype syndrome going.

Dudes have been watching way too much ESPN this summer and believing the hype. That's a bad road to go down. :francis:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
“When I hit people, I try to run through their soul and come out the back of their back and bring their heart with me,” Rosegreen said. “That’s how I played the game.”

:wow:

Damn I wish we had another Junior Rosegreen. I honestly thought this dude was dead. :sadcam:

juniorrosegreen.jpg

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
We can say that, but we look at the bowl records every year and usually the SEC has a winning bowl record (8-2 last year). I'm not saying middle of the pack SEC team can beat top of another conference.....

But yeah, some of these teams need to get their offense together or get left in the dust.
I don't take tha bowl records too serious, but I understand why some do, and that's fine.

1 Bama

2 LSU
3 Auburn/Fla

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Eh Florida, homer aside, along with LSU, Bama, and UGA are the cream of the SEC and the rest are middle of the pack. UGA and UF just been through a serious QB droubt recently. Gotta remember we WASHED Ole Miss last year, had a chance to send the LSU game into OT with, later peoven to be garbage, Treon at QB. Hell the games against Bama and FSU were 4 quarter games but Treon man....:mjcry:

Save us Luke GOAT Rio :lupe:
I'll give y'all some respect. Y'all had the juice at one point and hit a rough patch, I don't think Hee-Haw will bring y'all back to the National stage.

UGA gets no respect, they ain't did shyt. Well put nikkas in the league, but they could've went any where and did that.