The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Son you moved the goalpost faster than these peckerwoods did with Kaepernick went from hanging 60-80 points to letting this trash ass offense slide. Tell me again about how Jalen Hurd is the best RB in CFB Josh Dobbs is trash I mean my lord App St can you recover at least one fumble they got Tennessee outnumbered every time and they cant come up with the football.

Its only week 1 stupid.

Last year at this time Stanford lost to Northwestern. They ended the year ranked #3 or #4 in the country.

If yall lose to Ole Miss monday, you giving up on the season?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:mjlol:

Tell us how you really feel.

:mjlol:

Dog I was out celebrating my B-Day with family and friends I was checking this thread and the gamecast on my phone keeping up with my bets. Damn this game was fukking atrocious watching the replay I mean some bad football. I thought Tennessee just balled out and made a dope comeback nah App St pretty much laid down and did everything in they power not to win. This idiot @Swagnificent comes out of hiding with those garbage post just make me sick to my stomach talking bout God on our side nah yall asscrumbs you just lucky you played a team scared to throw the ball down the field. I mean damn App St can you throw downfield on a 1st down one time to loosen up the defense I mean damn I felt like I was watching some local high school ball when I caught replay of this.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Its only week 1 stupid.

Last year at this time Stanford lost to Northwestern. They ended the year ranked #3 or #4 in the country.

yall almost loss to App St., Dobbs can't throw beyond 15yds, O-Line looked like shyt the majority of the game & WRs still some shyt... :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were a 3 TD favorite at home stop changing the narrative App St is a nice Sun Belt team don't make these nikkas out to be fukking Florida now. Bowling Green team last season would've lit up App St damn App St all you had to do was stretch the field these cat got up 13-3 and tried to slide by the rest of the game on offense damn throw the ball vertically goddamn.

One game. Only week 1.

I'm not gonna defend how we played. This was the WORST performance we've had in the last 19 games going back to 2014 against Alabama when Dobbs was first inserted as a starter.

I'm just of the opinion our guys didn't forget to play football.

Week 2 isn't too far away. I'll reserve judgment on whether we're in trouble till then.

Right now I'm chalking this up as simply a bad day in the office. Nothing more.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Its only week 1 stupid.

Of course not but for all the hoopla you was spouting you have no concerns about Debord and Dobbs after watching this same old shyt past 2 seasons? Don't make App St out to be some top 20 sleeper you were one half decent kicker away from jobbing at home week 1.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
One game. Only week 1.

I'm not gonna defend how we played. This was the WORST performance we've had in the last 19 games going back to 2014 against Alabama when Dobbs was first inserted as a starter.

Week 2 isn't too far away. I'll reserve judgment on whether we're in trouble till then.

What is the expectation vs Va Tech next week?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall almost loss to App St., Dobbs can't throw beyond 15yds, O-Line looked like shyt the majority of the game & WRs still some shyt... :mjlol:

I know. We looked like shyt.

But it's only week 1. And this is essentially the same team that played 2 playoff teams to a draw last year.

I'm chalking this up as just a bad game.

I doubt we forgot how to play football during the off-season.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

Yeah I was disappointed in the OL I mean damn App St looked like they had little kids out there on defense they couldn't start moving the ball until App St guys started dropping like flies in 2nd half.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
One game. Only week 1.

Hustlin backwards

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

But it's only week 1. And this is essentially the same team that played 2 playoff teams to a draw last year.

Why would a team be stressing a play they thought was a TD for an entire half that shyt happened 7 minutes into the game and you let it bother you for a half how weak minded you gotta be and it was not a TD so what's the issue. Tennessee weak mentally please give these nikkas 2 TD's I'm all in on Florida covering.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

same shyt they were saying bout Auburn last season.. :comeon:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Hustlin backwards

Yeah this cat was talking a big game about enjoying the show and all the other gaga now he wanna start tiptoeing around Tennessee got exposed last night it wasn't no championship heart they just lucked out playing a team with no kicker and 5 plays in the playbook neither team acted as if they wanted to win that trash game.