The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As stagnant as that offense looked in the first half, i'll take the win
orth had his moments last year throwing the ball, but ala dylan thompson he was awful in the clutch. i was optimistic about him coming into the game because ppl have said he looks much improved, and that the qb battle was him rising to the level of bmac rather than bmac not being ready. bmac is the future sooner or later and he may have eventually thrown it more if he didnt cough up the ball once and luckily not twice. turner looked good, david williams looked about the same as always.

lll give this to orth, he didnt make the big mistake and he led the team from 2 scores down in the 2nd half. offense had 33 plays 221 yards in the 2nd half before the kneel down. putting up 6.7 yards per play in the 2nd half against a vandy defense that was good last year and had shut you down completely in the 1st half is nothing to scoff at. if jamari smith continues to drop everything thrown his way they might need to put him back at tb so turner has a decent backup.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
CrOROImWcAAmlEY.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sec east not even waiting to show how trash that division is. Vandy-SC woat status... Tenn woat status.. GA gonna lose to NC. That leaves Fl with their woat status qb, and Mizzou trash ass.. Sec west champ shouldnt even have to play their chip game, just put them in the playoff

Edit: forgot Kentucky :mjlol:

Big 10 West is a fukking joking and you dare talk about the SEC east. LOL.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
B1G West is trash too.. :manny:.. SEC East was on display last night thats why i made that post. I call it how it is

We do look bad out here right now. I still think overall we're just as good as some others though, we are just as you said showcased more because we carry that SEC on the name.

Edit:

People want the SEC East to be the SEC west thats what the issue is mostly.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Sec east not even waiting to show how trash that division is. Vandy-SC woat status... Tenn woat status.. GA gonna lose to NC. That leaves Fl with their woat status qb, and Mizzou trash ass.. Sec west champ shouldnt even have to play their chip game, just put them in the playoff

Edit: forgot Kentucky :mjlol:
:mjlol:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
We do look bad out here right now. I still think overall we're just as good as some others though, we are just as you said showcased more because we carry that SEC on the name.

Edit:

People want the SEC East to be the SEC west thats what the issue is mostly.
It ain't that people want them to be as good as the West. It's for how much the dikkriders gobble on the SEC's dikk as a whole, when in reality its only 2 or 3 teams on average.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It ain't that people want them to be as good as the West. It's for how much the dikkriders gobble on the SEC's dikk as a whole, when in reality its only 2 or 3 teams on average.

We can say that, but we look at the bowl records every year and usually the SEC has a winning bowl record (8-2 last year). I'm not saying middle of the pack SEC team can beat top of another conference.....

But yeah, some of these teams need to get their offense together or get left in the dust.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Alright

College football deathrow is now hashtagged up top.

This is to tag previously ranked teams who are definitely not going to make the playoffs. If someone else tags a team toss a number on there to keep it in sequence

DO NOT BE A CORNY bytch AND PUT A RIVAL TEAM UP THERE FOR JOKES. I AM NOT PUTTING OSU UP THERE UNTIL THEY ARE ELIMINATED FROM REALISTIC CONTENTION.