The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Reading Twitter the excuses being made for this Tennessee stinker making me laugh. Let FSU stink out the joint like UT did in an opener as a 3 TD fav tonight they drop our ass out the top 25 it make ya head spin. This Tennessee win tonight was on same level as FSU squeaking by Troy in 06

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Wake Forest and BC are a disgrace to CFB when it comes to offense we need to let them combine with South Carolina and Vandy and see if they can draft a team that can average 21PPG

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I cut you some slack if Tennessee actually took the game but damn neither one of these teams looked like they wanted to win shyt should go down as an L for both schools this game was asscrumbs. Reading this thread I thought I was missing a 5 star classic this shyt was bowling shoes ugly App St my goodness step your playbook up Dobbs you not a pocket passer this cat dumber than EJ at times with the decision making. Whoever this Tennessee playcaller is sucks go 4 wide and throw the ball down the field I thought these cats supposed to had top level WR's get the white boy Smith involved more I don't know what the fukk Tennessee offense trying to be. Very disappointed in Tennessee they lucked out playing a team shook to throw the ball down the field App St looked like they was just trying to milk the clock I mean good lord you got a 3rd and 6 and you calling run plays knowing your FG shaky.

:mjlol:

Tell us how you really feel.

:mjlol:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
why ain't Michigan on this list? :wtf:

gVnQ8Zc.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Sec east not even waiting to show how trash that division is. Vandy-SC woat status... Tenn woat status.. GA gonna lose to NC. That leaves Fl with their woat status qb, and Mizzou trash ass.. Sec west champ shouldnt even have to play their chip game, just put them in the playoff

Edit: forgot Kentucky :mjlol: