The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Just to get a consensus from fans of other teams that don't have a fanbase that accepts shyt like 2015 happening so often, if y'all had a depth chart come out, and say your receiver position, arguably the most important one on the offense, had a fukking walk-on, especially a walk on that came to your team as a kicker, and that walk on broke the 2-deep, would you be disappointed or nah?

I get what you are trying to say...but nah...not if he can ball out

Hunter Renfrow for us came in as a QB...

Now get this... yes he's our starting WR now and

and

and

he's our backup Punter breh. The kid is just a "gamer" and runs the best routes of any WR other than Mike Williams.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Like anyone outside of diehard fans knows any of the players u named besides juju, adoree and ron jones

u can add bo scarbrough, damien harris to my list didnt know we were doign RBs too

And Saban is just scared to throw a true frosh out there. He will be our starting QB soon
Throw him in vs Carl Lawson b

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I get what you are trying to say...but nah...not if he can ball out

Hunter Renfrow for us came in as a QB...

Now get this... yes he's our starting WR now and

and

and

he's our backup Punter breh. The kid is just a "gamer" and runs the best routes of any WR other than Mike Williams.
:cmonaub:I think imma just avoid that forum for a couple days then

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee weak fukk Dobbs ill watch this game sometime tomorrow i wanna see how crummy this nikka is.

I though you were smarter than this. Y'all are such week 1 prisoners of the moment.

Remember this time last year? North Carolina lost to South Carolina. I'm guessing you wrote North Carolina off and thought South Carolina might make some noise in the SEC?

What eventually happened? North Carolina went 11-1 dominating the rest of their schedule and were an onside recovery from potentially beating Clemson in the ACC championship game. South Carolina on the other hand went 3-9 losing to the Citadel in the process.

Lotta season left to play. I'll start worrying if this happens again next week.

Till then it's just one game.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Every championship team has games like this.

We always look back and say how did so and so hang with championship team X.

I'm personally not worried one bit. We brought our F- game and still won.

Nah nikka yall fukking suck goddamn son seeing this for first time jesus Christ Tennessee looks worse on offense. App St showing up to Knoxville with the Coach Boone Remember the Titans playbook my god App St and Tennessee can yall please throw and complete a pass over 20 yards. My goodness both these offenses look midcard high school level. Figures an idiot kicker would fukk up the game as well App St coaches must literally have a 5 play playbook this game sucks.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
He'll also be trending January 9th when we win the national championship.

People always overreact to what they see week 1.

Remember how bad Stanford was last year after they lost week 1?

Damn Son you moved the goalpost faster than these peckerwoods did with Kaepernick went from hanging 60-80 points to letting this trash ass offense slide. Tell me again about how Jalen Hurd is the best RB in CFB Josh Dobbs is trash I mean my lord App St can you recover at least one fumble they got Tennessee outnumbered every time and they cant come up with the football.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I though you were smarter than this. Y'all are such week 1 prisoners of the moment.

Remember this time last year? North Carolina lost to South Carolina. I'm guessing you wrote North Carolina off and thought South Carolina might make some noise in the SEC?

What eventually happened? North Carolina went 11-1 dominating the rest of their schedule and were an onside recovery from potentially beating Clemson in the ACC championship game. South Carolina on the other hand went 3-9 losing to the Citadel in the process.

Lotta season left to play. I'll start worrying if this happens again next week.

Till then it's just one game.

I cut you some slack if Tennessee actually took the game but damn neither one of these teams looked like they wanted to win shyt should go down as an L for both schools this game was asscrumbs. Reading this thread I thought I was missing a 5 star classic this shyt was bowling shoes ugly App St my goodness step your playbook up Dobbs you not a pocket passer this cat dumber than EJ at times with the decision making. Whoever this Tennessee playcaller is sucks go 4 wide and throw the ball down the field I thought these cats supposed to had top level WR's get the white boy Smith involved more I don't know what the fukk Tennessee offense trying to be. Very disappointed in Tennessee they lucked out playing a team shook to throw the ball down the field App St looked like they was just trying to milk the clock I mean good lord you got a 3rd and 6 and you calling run plays knowing your FG shaky.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You were a 3 TD favorite at home stop changing the narrative App St is a nice Sun Belt team don't make these nikkas out to be fukking Florida now. Bowling Green team last season would've lit up App St damn App St all you had to do was stretch the field these cat got up 13-3 and tried to slide by the rest of the game on offense damn throw the ball vertically goddamn.