The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't know why the coli cash hasn't been transferred to you and @Freddie.Cane I done bet my whole stash of cash on these week 1 game I saved 6 mill so yall can get it. @Brooklynzson let these nikkas get 3 mill a piece of what I got left so they can bet on some CFB this weekend
:scusthov:

@smitty22 we got improve that back account if you're going to be stanning forbes' team this year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I love how y'all Buckeye fans say 3 years knowing damn well he didn't play his freshmen season :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: plus he had 10 pass deflections. Harbaugh and staff said they're going to unleash him this year so expect him to get way more touches this season plus long term (NFL) he's better off staying on defense.
I mean factually speaking he has been in campus 3 years and has 0 picks :lolbron:.. Your right NFL wise he better staying on D. For yalls season i think he'd be better playing just O. Especially not knowing what you gonna get from Speights. :manny:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I don't know why the coli cash hasn't been transferred to you and @Freddie.Cane I done bet my whole stash of cash on these week 1 game I saved 6 mill so yall can get it. @Brooklynzson let these nikkas get 3 mill a piece of what I got left so they can bet on some CFB this weekend
It's all good I'm bout to start robbing these coli clowns they been looking like easy money
full

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I love how y'all Buckeye fans say 3 years knowing damn well he didn't play his freshmen season :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: plus he had 10 pass deflections. Harbaugh and staff said they're going to unleash him this year so expect him to get way more touches this season plus long term (NFL) he's better off staying on defense.
But they scared to type the name Jourdan Lewis :youngsabo:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Happy bday my FSUOSUSECKILLA :Bombaye:

Yeah the only good thing about the crummy slate tomorrow is I can actually go out and have a good time tomorrow and not trip on no bets or nothing. I'm not really gonna do it big until the weekend though got 3 different parties going on i'll post a big rant late Monday/Tuesday after the Ole Piss game I been fell back on guzzling beers like I used to but i'm gonna get my henny bron on Labor Day night expect a classic promo after we win. We lose you guys are gonna get my HBK lost my smile speech.