The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when wisky loses they usually just use by a TD or less I think bama is the only team lsst yeae who beat them by more than 5

You'd make a nice wad of cash if you hit 2 out of those 3 ML you can get Houston straight up at 4/1 at most places and Wisconsin getting 3/1 at Lambeau is pretty good as well LSU isn't a squad who's gonna blow someone out on the road i'm liking Wisconsin +9.5 even though I don't really love the Wisky offense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
bama is going to kill USC
And i'm going to kill you
MNxdgf0.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
when wisky loses they usually just use by a TD or less I think bama is the only team lsst yeae who beat them by more than 5

2 years ago Wisconsin choked vs LSU in Houston as well the talent difference doesn't concern me Wisconsin fukked up they QB situation going into that game I remember LSU was lucky to get out with a win. LSU giving 9-10 points on the road to a team that went 10-3 last season is a bit much.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I don't even know why Les is talking about a lambeau leap like lsu is guaranteed to score TDs

Under is set too low I don't really trust either offense in this I don't care what the media says about this "new" LSU offense they offense been hot to me when they had Beckham and Landry but they offense especially passing been weak for years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs who are your top 10 qbs?

I have
Watson, Mayfield, rypien, mahomes, ward, Rosen, russell, Falk, Kelly, Kaaya

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:myman:

Spread is just this high because wisky got a new qb, even though stave was trash

Under is set too low I don't really trust either offense in this I don't care what the media says about this "new" LSU offense they offense been hot to me when they had Beckham and Landry but they offense especially passing been weak for years.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
@Brady-Carter

What do you know about Dakota prokup?

Not that much really. He is better then Lockie but not as good as VA I believe. Is a better runner then VA tho. Was kinda meh during the spring game. From what I have read and watched in the spring game he should be fine. If he is at the very least competent(Thinking Darron Thomas) the Ducks O should roll. They're pretty stacked this year.

What is crazy is this True Freshman kid Justin Hebert was pushing him for the number 1 spot. Dude apparently is the truth.

Either way, good thing the Ducks start with UC Davis, should be able to see if he is decent and can push the tempo.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
QB position pretty weak going into the year I will say that I can see Kenny Hill making my top 10 I gotta see it vs good teams he folded like paper vs the top teams he played when at A&M