The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm leaning more and more towards USC Saturday somethings in the Cali air right now
Nah, you just finally seeing the light. Them boys gonna cook

dRO17sa.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nah, you just finally seeing the light. Them boys gonna cook

dRO17sa.png

There's something going on right now the way everything going I got a feeling we will see some upsets this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 top 5 teams lose this first week Alabama,FSU,Oklahoma somethings going on. I'm selling stock on LSU as well I think they win but I think they don't cover at all. Some shyt is gonna go down week 1 I can feel it.

Silkk

Daps
There's something going on right now the way everything going I got a feeling we will see some upsets this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 top 5 teams lose this first week Alabama,FSU,Oklahoma somethings going on. I'm selling stock on LSU as well I think they win but I think they don't cover at all. Some shyt is gonna go down week 1 I can feel it.
Well look at this :leon:

I definitely won't be shocked if FSU, LSU, or OU take Ls. I wouldn't even consider those upsets tbh

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

I definitely won't be shocked if FSU, LSU, or OU take Ls. I wouldn't even consider those upsets tbh

Ole Miss is very live I'm concerned about FSU and the situation at center FSU needs to play smart on offensive game WR's need to step up I don't know how much faith Jimbo has in the less experienced kids I don't think Rudolph,Wilson and Whitfield gonna cut it we need more out of that position to open up shyt for Dalvin.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

You'd make a nice wad of cash if you hit 2 out of those 3 ML you can get Houston straight up at 4/1 at most places and Wisconsin getting 3/1 at Lambeau is pretty good as well LSU isn't a squad who's gonna blow someone out on the road i'm liking Wisconsin +9.5 even though I don't really love the Wisky offense.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bama is going to kill USC

Now I can see Oklahoma on the road losing to Houston

Greg ward is the truth

Silkk

Daps
You'd make a nice wad of cash if you hit 2 out of those 3 ML you can get Houston straight up at 4/1 at most places and Wisconsin getting 3/1 at Lambeau is pretty good as well LSU isn't a squad who's gonna blow someone out on the road i'm liking Wisconsin +9.5 even though I don't really love the Wisky offense.
I hear you, im out the game tho. Nothing worse than depending on 1 punk ass team to cover and they don't. Have me ready to kill something
JjyOboq.png

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hear you, im out the game tho. Nothing worse than depending on 1 punk ass team to cover and they don't. Have me ready to kill something
JjyOboq.png

Yeah I'm ducking these roodypoo teams punk ass UNC cost me 1,000 opening night last year fukkers couldn't cover vs weak ass South Carolina every other game on my ticket covered with ease I don't even think I slept but 2 hours that night/morning I was just disgusted should've called it a season after that