The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
SEC hillbillies in here really talking about the VANDERBILT defense?

20989485928_447013cddd_o.gif

I must've missed the part where I said Vanderbilt was a playoff team :upsetfavre:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Michigan fans gonna be unbearable until end of October playing that Braun Stroaman jobber schedule.

I wouldn't mind FSU stomping a mudhole in them nikkas if FSU misses playoffs they owe us a run back from 91 anyway

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If it wasnt App St, id go under

App St gonna give Miami hell Miami fukked up scheduling that game.

This Miami hype getting comical in mainstream they really think richt is some fukking magic man nikka was garbage for 8 years vs top level comp and they acting like Miami gonna cakewalk to coastal division title. There's a reason the o/u is at 6.5 and I know the reason

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Young Bucks bout to ball out

Young Bucks bout to ball out

U cats just lke FSU last year except u got a returning QB I think OSU outathletes OU im hoping that line stays at 7-8 im on it.

As long as OSU DL holds it own which is pretty much traditional outside of one season OSU will be fine Urban is a Don he'll make the offense work he knows he fukked up last season it's personal

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
U cats just lke FSU last year except u got a returning QB I think OSU outathletes OU im hoping that line stays at 7-8 im on it.

As long as OSU DL holds it own which is pretty much traditional outside of one season OSU will be fine Urban is a Don he'll make the offense work he knows he fukked up last season it's personal
Our D line is gonna be the strength of our team. Watch that ND game after Bosa got ejected. They dominated. All of them back. Thats the one unit im not worried about

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Our D line is gonna be the strength of our team. Watch that ND game after Bosa got ejected. They dominated. All of them back. Thats the one unit im not worried about

Yeah I already know OSU has the athletes OSU will be fine as long as the DL and OL play is on point. They will get some preseason games in before OU secondary need to be tested.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I already know OSU has the athletes OSU will be fine as long as the DL and OL play is on point. They will get some preseason games in before OU secondary need to be tested.
OL is my main concern, got a freshman starting, and 3 new starters all together :lupe: