Straw Hat Pirates
The REAL Main Event?
DVeGEFO.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre leaving out the very possible possibility of the 2 loss big ten winner getting in over washington, not osu. oklahoma might have a case over psu since they'd have better losses, but psu would have better wins and a big ten championship trumps a big 12 title. wisconsin's only 2 losses are by 7 points to osu and mich, if they beat penn state in the big ten title game, i think theyre in at no.4 with a slight challenge from washington.

naw, not leaving it out, just dont think any 2 loss team should get in over those top 1 loss teams (osu, wash, mich).....if osu beats mich, they should be in...if wash wins the pac 12, they should be in....how close you got in your loss shouldnt matter, it's still a loss....also, wisconsin loss to the 2 teams from the big 10 that are fighting for that 1 spot....seriously, even if they win out and say mich losses, i wouldnt put them in over a 2 loss mich team, when mich beat them head to head....

now, if the 1 loss teams lose, then it opens the door for the big 12 and big 10 champs....that's the only way i see them getting in....