The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Gotta feed the monster. Manziel era created terribly high expectations. Their fan base is somewhat delusional

I don't think they should fire him tho bc it's not his fault Trevor Knight got hurt.

But even in the Money Manziel era they were a constant 9-3 :heh:
It's just what they are

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the louisville loss, the 4 spots are pretty much locked at this point if teams win out....bama, osu/mich winner, clem, and wash....

the talk about a 2 loss big ten champ getting in over a 1 loss osu is bullshyt...the only team out the big 10 that has been just as good as them has been mich, and they play this weekend so that'll solve that...

if any of the teams lose (except bama), they'll be out...the next up to take a spot will be oklahoma, followed by penn st/wis (if one of them wins the big 10)....after that, i have no fukking idea lol....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How many passes have you seen him throw in-game? 6 or 7?

Tell me how many teams have actually forced Sean to beat them through the air? Every team isn't bad against the run like Ole Miss and Miss st. and every team doesn't have a trash offense like LSU that can only get them 21 points if that.

If he's good to go against bama and shyts the bed:manny:. He's the 'best option'.
Nah I got connects with boosters that watch practices, you don't know what you're talking about and are blinded by what ifs

He ain't shyt, wasn't shyt in juco, wasn't shyt at fsu. He just a real fast dude with marginal at best qb ability. If this was madden it would be like taking Chris Johnson and converting to qb it ain't nice like that

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the louisville loss, the 4 spots are pretty much locked at this point if teams win out....bama, osu/mich winner, clem, and wash....

the talk about a 2 loss big ten champ getting in over a 1 loss osu is bullshyt...the only team out the big 10 that has been just as good as them has been mich, and they play this weekend so that'll solve that...

if any of the teams lose (except bama), they'll be out...the next up to take a spot will be oklahoma, followed by penn st/wis (if one of them wins the big 10)....after that, i have no fukking idea lol....
youre leaving out the very possible possibility of the 2 loss big ten winner getting in over washington, not osu. oklahoma might have a case over psu since they'd have better losses, but psu would have better wins and a big ten championship trumps a big 12 title. wisconsin's only 2 losses are by 7 points to osu and mich, if they beat penn state in the big ten title game, i think theyre in at no.4 with a slight challenge from washington.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You literally had an avatar denouncing USC and your fandom.

You changed your status to that Cajun shyt

Suddenly LSU is "we"

It's just bytch shyt, we didn't forget
Right because it wasn't a play on the Heath Slater gimmick or anything like that at all....
aew5KmdrSmCmPGpy6Pry_Screen+Shot+2016-08-24+at+2.36.40+PM.png

Why don't you go check the game threads and season thread and tell me when I jumped "off".:fighton: