The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yeah that's 5/8 of the old Southwest Conference that could be looking for coaches in the offseason. That's the state of Texas College Football right now.

Ironically, Kevin Sumlin's best season at A&M was his 1st season when he had Kingsbury as OC (and of course Manziel).

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah that's 5/8 of the old Southwest Conference that could be looking for coaches in the offseason. That's the state of Texas College Football right now.

Ironically, Kevin Sumlin's best season at A&M was his 1st season when he had Kingsbury as OC (and of course Manziel).

Yeah those 2 losses to Mississippi schools can't happen win or go home

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's what I'm hearing. Matter of fact, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Houston, and Baylor may be looking for coaches after next weekend.

You can't be Texas and lose to Kansas and if you're Texas Tech, you can't get blown out by 56 to Iowa State.

Man that's wild. I don't see that many viable candidates out there to fill all of those. Wonder if breh from USF gets a call from somebody
Yall think anybody goes after LSU d coordinator Aranda ?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Exactly, and you almost wonder if Sumlin should've bounced when his name was hot. He was getting talked about for the USC job in '13 and even some NFL jobs.

A cat like Mora cool cause he at UCLA he's tanked last 2 seasons but u never hear or read anything bout his stock

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man that's wild. I don't see that many viable candidates out there to fill all of those. Wonder if breh from USF gets a call from somebody
Yall think anybody goes after LSU d coordinator Aranda ?

I think Taggart's Gulf Coast Offense would be perfect for the Big 12, my best guess is that he ends up at Houston. I would think that Aranda stays at LSU, and call me crazy but I really think Josh McDaniels is gonna get some calls.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think Taggart's Gulf Coast Offense would be perfect for the Big 12, my best guess is that he ends up at Houston. I would think that Aranda stays at LSU, and call me crazy but I really think Josh McDaniels is gonna get some calls.

Oh I know McDaniels is gonna get a lot of calls. I just don't know if he wants to go college level he'll probably be the jags coach. He'd kill it in college I think. Recruiting wise anyway.
Im just wondering if Taggart would wait a year, Houston is a lateral move Imo and something better might be open next year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
A cat like Mora cool cause he at UCLA he's tanked last 2 seasons but u never hear or read anything bout his stock

It's cause everyone is focused on USC. UCLA is cool with mediocre football.
Whenever his cotract is up I don't see them resigning him that's for sure.
Unless they completely bomb next year then he might get the axe
They got so much talent too

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
breh i dont know why folks keep trumpeting this horseshyt :skip:

he puts the ball on the ground and is not accurate, if he didnt have a fumble problem MAYBE but he aint nearly the athlete that marshall was

barring injury sean was killing it :mjcry: yall still dont understand

only qb on our roster that can unseat sean is Woody Barrett and thats an extreme if
How many passes have you seen him throw in-game? 6 or 7?

Tell me how many teams have actually forced Sean to beat them through the air? Every team isn't bad against the run like Ole Miss and Miss st. and every team doesn't have a trash offense like LSU that can only get them 21 points if that.

If he's good to go against bama and shyts the bed:manny:. He's the 'best option'.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This... ive never seen JF3 complete a pass that anything more than dumping it off. Jeremy Johnson was stinking it up and was a bust until he got the start against an FBS school. Sean was solid he just had to play injured. Pettway been their MVP this year.
He had a 40 yard perfect over the shoulder pass in the back of the endzone in one game.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps