The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:pachaha: Nah, I talked to her on Twitter about it, I told her she did a good job and that if you can get a epic mini rant outta Saban then she did her job and she said thanks and that it was just a "in the heat of the moment" thing.

Two issues with the game last night, the O-Line and starters being in there that should've never been in

they mailed that game in. it was disgusting.
but yea those sideline reporters have to be troopers

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
.....:dame: moving on.

my breh bout to slide into them DMs like
DM6taRq.gif

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Texas message board insiders got these computers putin

The Texas administration is ready to pursue Houston's Tom Herman as the Longhorns' next head coach, a source has told Horns247's Bobby Burton. The high-ranking official said there are no known obstacles to putting the school's full efforts into getting Herman to Austin.

A separate source also told Horns247 prior to Saturday's game that head coach Charlie Strong would consider a negotiated resignation if Texas lost to Kansas. Texas suffered its first loss to the Jayhawks since 1938 in a 24-21 showing in Lawrence on Saturday afternoon.

Please enter the Tom Herman Sweepstakes here

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Egg Bowl is one of my favorite "both teams trash" rivalries.

that's forreal a throw the records away it's gon be a dog fight.
i got fam who went to miss st that game is serious. it's pure hate between them on some OSU/Mich Iron Bowl levels. The teams just aint as good

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A&M gonna fire sumlin if he lose Thursday?

That's what I'm hearing. Matter of fact, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Houston, and Baylor may be looking for coaches after next weekend.

You can't be Texas and lose to Kansas and if you're Texas Tech, you can't get blown out by 56 to Iowa State.