The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah no doubt. Its just that Texas seems like a mess.

Read somewhere that Boosters didn't want Herman after he lost to Navy and SMU, but then wanted him again after he beat Louisville makes Texas seem extremely wishy washy

Which is exactly why I wouldn't fukk with them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
East coast TV market, the ability to kill them in a very good recruiting market in front of their recruits, and one win a season :manny:

I never understood the move.

Maryland I got, but fukkin Rutgers? No one in the Tri State Area gives a fukk about them.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If I was her I would have hit a "Guys we're not going to have an interview I gotta go to the bathroom real quick. This stadium chilli dog ain't sittin right":pachaha:

:pachaha: Nah, I talked to her on Twitter about it, I told her she did a good job and that if you can get a epic mini rant outta Saban then she did her job and she said thanks and that it was just a "in the heat of the moment" thing.

Two issues with the game last night, the O-Line and starters being in there that should've never been in

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:pachaha: Nah, I talked to her on Twitter about it, I told her she did a good job and that if you can get a epic mini rant outta Saban then she did her job and she said thanks and that it was just a "in the heat of the moment" thing.

Two issues with the game last night, the O-Line and starters being in there that should've never been in
:mjpls: