The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
This is how all sports works. You face your division, you face a small amount of out of division and conference foes, you play a playoffs and a championship....because you played your way there. What do you want? An imaginary paper champion like exists now? A 128 team rou d robin that never ends? Or conference champs who face each other?

Nobody sheds tears for the 9 or 10 win NFL team that misses the wildcard...win your division or stfu
Yeah and it works because of the small amount of teams that are typically in a professional league.

I want exactly what we have right now, possibly expand it to 6. It's not perfect but it's the only thing that will ever happen. We pick the best 4 teams we can logically deduce from the football season and let them play it out.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah and it works because of the small amount of teams that are typically in a professional league.

I want exactly what we have right now, possibly expand it to 6. It's not perfect but it's the only thing that will ever happen. We pick the best 4 teams we can logically deduce from the football season and let them play it out.
Plus one is way worse because youre giving a HUGE advantage to the 1 and 2 over the 3-6 and the gap between clemson and Michigan is actually NEGATIVE in this case.

Even then, you gave jabronis like Barry alverez and Tyrone fukking willingham deciding who gets a bye week and who gets screwed by having no chance at all.

On the field 100% or its all the same to me. Bowl alliance was even better than a plus one.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

We don't give up huge runs but teams can run the ball on us. Auburn proved that. I definitely see Bama trying to establish a run game with Hurts and Harris. Theyre goin to want to put Hurts on 3 and manageable situation.

Alabama's running game is currently alot more explosive than ours was back then. Hell it could potentially be more explosive than ours now (POTENTIALLY). Hurts is like JF3 levels of explosive with more than 10 carries lol. LSU hasn't seen anything close to UA's attack this year. shyt LSU hasn't seen an actual great offense period yet I believe

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@Billy Hoyle @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Silkk

A 6-seed playoff makes the most sense to me. :manny:

The top 2 seeds get a bye. Seeds 3 & 4 hosts the first round at their home stadium against 5 & 6 the week after the conf championship games. Both teams are awarded $1 million for the 1st round games and most stadiums should be near full (not many fans will be on winter vacation just yet and exams will be the week after). Also stadiums aren't in much use in the beginning to mid December. The losers of each game will be picked up by the NYear bowls, accordingly.

This gives the each Power 5 champion a virtual spot and a group of 5 team a spot (if they finish top 6).

This is how it would look with the current rankings:

Dec 10th
#3 Michigan v #6 Ohio State - Michigan Stadium

#4 Texas A&M v #5 Washington - Kyle Field

Dec 31st
Fiesta Bowl
#2 Clemson V Texas A&M/Washington

Peach Bowl
#1 Alabama v Ohio State/Michigan

Jan 9
Championship

Come November 30th, There won't be 6 teams that deserve to play for a title. There never is

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alabama's running game is currently alot more explosive than ours was back then. Hell it could potentially be more explosive than ours now (POTENTIALLY). Hurts is like JF3 levels of explosive with more than 10 carries lol. LSU hasn't seen anything close to UA's attack this year. shyt LSU hasn't seen an actual great offense period yet I believe

Yeah, that Hurts/Harris/Bo/Jacobs combo can be deadly when executed.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

We don't give up huge runs but teams can run the ball on us. Auburn proved that. I definitely see Bama trying to establish a run game with Hurts and Harris. Theyre goin to want to put Hurts on 3 and manageable situation.

I can't remember any long plays in this game the past few years

Wait I forgot bout this one. Didn't remember it being 70 yards
What I do remember is being in the student section and after this play an old ass woman lsu fan, at least 65, was shooting all us the double birds. I was rollin

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN’s College GameDay has been going on the road since 1993, and they’ve gone to a lot of different locations and matchups over time. This week will see them again hitting their most-frequent target, LSU-Alabama; this will be the show’s ninth visit to that rivalry. According to ESPN, Miami-Florida State and Florida-Florida State are second with seven visits each. It’s also the 26th time LSU has played in a College GameDay matchup; they’re 15-10 in those games, but have lost the last two. They’re 6-4 in GameDay appearances at home.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

What's funny is if you listen to the cbs broadcast you can hear the Alabama guys laughing in the background :lolbron:

We were dead in that 2nd half until the last drive then Kevin Norwood got his "Mr Reliable" nickname and of course AJ to TJ happened and I marked the fukk out.