The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The only hope is that Auburn keeps winning and moves up in the poll and we get like a Top 5 match up and hopefully CBS finds a way to flex that shyt to night. Iron Bowl is just so much better at night, players seem more juiced up and the crowd is more juiced up.

I tell you what.....

You better hope Bama keeps winning.:mjgrin:

Auburn has a more manageable road.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I tell you what.....

You better hope Bama keeps winning.:mjgrin:

Auburn has a more manageable road.

Don't worry about us
U9t1kWM.png

It won't take the clock operator to beat LSU
UdnyN2j.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
don't forget, OU vs Iowa St tonight on ESPN.

We've got so many suspensions and injuries it's not even funny. No Perine, No Mixon, No Charles Walker, No 3-4 other defensive starters.

So many that Yahoo mistakenly picked up on a (joke) article that Bob Stoops has been suspended by OU President for an altercation with a media member :heh:
BREAKING: Bob Stoops Suspended for Iowa State

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

We've got so many suspensions and injuries it's not even funny. No Perine, No Mixon, No Charles Walker, No 3-4 other defensive starters.

So many that Yahoo mistakenly picked up on a (joke) article that Bob Stoops has been suspended by OU President for an altercation with a media member :heh:

:ooh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

I see Iowa State is getting 21 points you thinking ISU can hang in this?

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does UCLA have any chance tonight vs Colorado they are a 2 TD underdog I'm thinking bout taking them bums. Have no idea how Iowa St got a Thursday night slot this is why I hate the NFL they have really made CFB water down the Thursday night games we were used to getting we used to get higher quality than the trash we got this year.
Our defense will give CU fits but we can't score with a backup QB and trash receivers and a run game averaging less than 70 yards a game.

Our offense might not let us see another W this year :scust:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I see Iowa State is getting 21 points you thinking ISU can hang in this?

Nah, but you never know with all our injuries and suspensions.

Lincoln Riley has been forced to run the ball all year b/c we have 2 all-world RBs. Now he's probably like :shaq: because he can be his real self. Prob gonna pass 50 times. LOL

But naw we'll be ok, offensively either way run or pass....defensively, well, it's Mike Stoops....:francis: