The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ESPN’s College GameDay has been going on the road since 1993, and they’ve gone to a lot of different locations and matchups over time. This week will see them again hitting their most-frequent target, LSU-Alabama; this will be the show’s ninth visit to that rivalry. According to ESPN, Miami-Florida State and Florida-Florida State are second with seven visits each. It’s also the 26th time LSU has played in a College GameDay matchup; they’re 15-10 in those games, but have lost the last two. They’re 6-4 in GameDay appearances at home.
How many of these has come since 07?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just checked

I figured the 05 game would be one of them too

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
ESPN’s College GameDay has been going on the road since 1993, and they’ve gone to a lot of different locations and matchups over time. This week will see them again hitting their most-frequent target, LSU-Alabama; this will be the show’s ninth visit to that rivalry. According to ESPN, Miami-Florida State and Florida-Florida State are second with seven visits each. It’s also the 26th time LSU has played in a College GameDay matchup; they’re 15-10 in those games, but have lost the last two. They’re 6-4 in GameDay appearances at home.

Seems like Gameday aint been at an FSU/UF game in over a decade

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yall had different peaks, hope both yall can be relevant at once soon

Yeah think last game they went too was the 03 game but once Urban came they ran shyt and then Jimbo took over since only time both were in top 10 was 2012 game that rivalry was game of the 90s pretty much was a defacto playoff game most years.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I was thinking that Gameday was gonna be at the Iron Bowl I believe SEC Nation will be there. Gameday is gonna be at OSU/Michigan for sure,

Really wish Auburn/Alabama was a night game that shyt so much better at night like it was in the late 90s. We need Michigan/OSU at Noon UF/FSU 3:30 and Auburn/Alabama at 7 or 8PM

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man if UF, FSU, and Miami could all be popping at once again :banderas:
They been getting that Florida talent raided tho, and the coaching hires have been inconsistent :francis:

Last time all 3 were popping same time was probably year 2000 FSU fell off the following year then Florida followed as soon as Spurrier left.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Really wish Auburn/Alabama was a night game that shyt so much better at night like it was in the late 90s. We need Michigan/OSU at Noon UF/FSU 3:30 and Auburn/Alabama at 7 or 8PM

The only hope is that Auburn keeps winning and moves up in the poll and we get like a Top 5 match up and hopefully CBS finds a way to flex that shyt to night. Iron Bowl is just so much better at night, players seem more juiced up and the crowd is more juiced up.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The only hope is that Auburn keeps winning and moves up in the poll and we get like a Top 5 match up and hopefully CBS finds a way to flex that shyt to night. Iron Bowl is just so much better at night, players seem more juiced up and the crowd is more juiced up.

fukk that them nikkas need to go down from here on out :birdman:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Does UCLA have any chance tonight vs Colorado they are a 2 TD underdog I'm thinking bout taking them bums. Have no idea how Iowa St got a Thursday night slot this is why I hate the NFL they have really made CFB water down the Thursday night games we were used to getting we used to get higher quality than the trash we got this year.