The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
So basically we could drop the LSU or Auburn game and still make the SEC Championship,right?
If you lose to us and tamu loses another one then we go assuming we win out.

Basically I'm rooting for auburn and lsu to win from here on out. That would be the best case scenario.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Let's assume that happens and a 2 loss sec champion emerges. Does auburn or LSU make the playoff over another 1 loss champion? :patrice:

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The only one I trust to say if they thing orgeron would succeed at LSU is @West Coast Avenger

Your thoughts?
This will be the first time in my life that I will actually be pulling for LSU....I believe he can get the job done...the reason I say this is because of how straight up he is with his players and how they all will put in that effort just to hear his praises....Coach O is a very likeable coach but when it gets down to business he brings it....Bama will find that out this weekend...I'm not predicting a win but a well fought game by LSU...

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Yes, wat I wanna see is if they're goin to pick Bama and where are they goin to be seeded.
I'd think Bama would get left out if they only have one loss but no championship, but honestly I'm not sure.

There's no way they'd pick Bama over Auburn in that scenario is there? :upsetfavre:

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
What's really fukked up is there's still the possibility that TAMU wins out. There could be a three way tie in the west which means the combined record of each team's SEC east opponents would decide who goes. Bama would go in that scenario. Georgia being dogshyt this season could cost us the SECC.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:ufdup:
What's really fukked up is there's still the possibility that TAMU wins out. There could be a three way tie in the west which means the combined record of each team's SEC east opponents would decide who goes. Bama would go in that scenario. Georgia being dogshyt this season could cost us the SECC.
The scenario was bought up yesterday on CFB live and Pallock responded with no hesitation "YES BAMA STILL GETS IN" followed up with Finebaum in the background giving a political muhahaha :bryan:

I hate those dudes

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This will be the first time in my life that I will actually be pulling for LSU....I believe he can get the job done...the reason I say this is because of how straight up he is with his players and how they all will put in that effort just to hear his praises....Coach O is a very likeable coach but when it gets down to business he brings it....Bama will find that out this weekend...I'm not predicting a win but a well fought game by LSU...
LSU will find out how Bama brings it next weekend. LSU can have this weekend