The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Would we really even if they happen to beat CU they still have all the tiebreaks in the Atlantic I don't see Clemson freefalling they would get OSU treatment most likely in the polls

I don't think so. I think as it stands now Clemson is the 1st one out. Washington gon go undefeated most likely. UM or OSU would get in(if it's a close OSU win I could see both getting in). Bama would get in. And I think they'd squeeze Louisville in there. I don't think they love Clemson like that.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I don't think so. I think as it stands now Clemson is the 1st one out. Washington gon go undefeated most likely. UM or OSU would get in(if it's a close OSU win I could see both getting in). Bama would get in. And I think they'd squeeze Louisville in there. I don't think they love Clemson like that.

Only way they put U of L in over us is if our 1 loss is in the ACC title game. We can lose to FSU and win out ...that would give us ACC championship and H2H over the red birds. They put them in over us they are basically saying conference Champs nor H2H matter and that's a slippery president to set without expanding those playoff slots

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'm just clownin I look at O as one of them ringer type coaches you keep on staff for recruiting I don't think he's gonna win anything at an elite program. He's a good motivator but long term I don't think it will last just an honest opinion. As for the 43 points yeah that shyt was unacceptable and complete slap in the face into what Jimbo had built that 2013 recruiting class was fukking garbage and it's showing this season with the lack of production from the seniors. FSU needs a serious cleansing I honestly wouldn't mind an L Saturday we not playing for shyt I want new blood on the staff fukk it hire coach O for DC if the LSU shyt don't work out.
I guess this is kind of what I mean.

But I can see them doing what @hood b. goode said. Give him a 2 year contract and see what happens. There's going to be a ton of big job openings at the end of this season and only so many good coaches to go around. Might as well just see what he can do if they continue to play like this.:manny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Because once a bad HC, always a bad HC or average at best.

See, Gene Chizik.

Some coaches are better off as coordinators than they are HC's ie Muschamp imo

See, Lane Kiffin.

I feel sorry for the team that's gonna make the unfortunate decision to hire him as a HC

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically we could drop the LSU or Auburn game and still make the SEC Championship,right?

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So basically we could drop the LSU or Auburn game and still make the SEC Championship,right?

Well

If LSU beat us and wins out, they'll go since we'll both have a 1 conference loss and they would own the tiebreaker
If we stay undefeated until the Auburn game and Auburn doesn't drop a game then the Iron Bowl will be for the West Title

Now that's only if LSU or Auburn win out in November