The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I still think it'll be Bama Vs Tennessee because we will lose to LSU. I'm not THAT concerned w/Arky anymore but this UGA game worries me. They STILL are talented despite their record
Yea Florida's AD is forever a joke now after he let LSU do that to them

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"Horton has produced seven 1,000-yard rushers since 2007, including two Heisman Trophy finalists and two school-record holders (Arkansas’ Darren McFadden and Auburn’s Tre Mason) and is seemingly working his magic again this season on the Plains."

Man prophesied we would have 2 1K rushers with a converted fullback and a guy who got 200 yards last year :mjcry:
KJ and KP could easily drop 350 Saturday :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"Horton has produced seven 1,000-yard rushers since 2007, including two Heisman Trophy finalists and two school-record holders (Arkansas’ Darren McFadden and Auburn’s Tre Mason) and is seemingly working his magic again this season on the Plains."

Man prophesied we would have 2 1K rushers with a converted fullback and a guy who got 200 yards last year :mjcry:
KJ and KP could easily drop 350 Saturday :wow:
Rhett going to wreck now that he can run the jet sweep with Truitt. Takes me back to the McCalebb/Grant days. :blessed:

For better or worse, Gus and Rhett are starting to prove that they don't need a DT QB to run this offense.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty @Woodwerkz who making the game thread? Haven't noticed much talk about this Clemson/FSU game this week buzz at all time low and both teams in the top 12 :ohhh:
You got it. Home team usually makes it but I'll let @Woodwerkz rock with it if he down. I'm in Germany so I probably won't even get to see the game. btw, Derwin still out or he coming back?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You got it. Home team usually makes it but I'll let @Woodwerkz rock with it if he down. I'm in Germany so I probably won't even get to see the game. btw, Derwin still out or he coming back?

He's ruled out I'm catch this game on DVR anyway won't be in live for this one I'm cutting phone off early in the afternoon already told everyone no spoilers.